Disney World|| Denis Imagine.

Denis's pov Hey guys so I know I don't normally do these type of videos but yesterday y/n told me she's never been to Disney world so I thought I would surprise her and take her to the most magical place on earth. I say Into my vlog camera, I started walking towards our shared bedroom and opened the door and see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping soundly In our bed I almost didn't want to wake her up." But we need to start getting ready I thought.

I turned on my camera and filmed Y/n sleeping for a few seconds until I shuck her a little bit and said " baby we need to get up" I say, " why she asked" her eyes still closed because I got us tickets to Disney world and we need too get ready I said as the camera caught her reaction. She jumped up and looked at me, did you just say Disney world?? She said yep now go get ready I said smiling she smiled and jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly." I killed off the camera and put it down and hugged her back.

Ok I'm going to go get ready now she says pulling away from the hug I smiled and told her I'll be downstairs waiting she smiled and got off the bed and walked to our closet and started looking for something to wear. I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch as I wait.

Y/N's pov.  After I found myself a outfit I walked into mine and Denis's shared bathroom and started getting ready. I put my outfit on and brushed my teeth and wash my face. After that I started to put my makeup on and do my hair." I just put on some foundation, eyeliner, a little mascara, and a clear lipgloss, I then put my hair in two braids ( pictures up above) after I was finally done I walked downstairs and see denis on the couch watching YouTube on his phone.

Hey let's go I said he jumped a little bit he wasn't expecting me to get already pretty quick I giggled and walked outside and walked to Denis's car. I pulled the door for it could open but it was locked I sighed DENIS!!!! Open the car I yelled he walked outside closing the door behind him and walked towards me." He got his keys out and pressed the button that unlocks the car I smiled and got in the car as denis did as well.

Denis set up his vlog camera and turned it on and started talking to it and starting the car and diving out of our driveway, as I just took my phone out and scroll through my social media apps.

Ok guys I have one more surprise for y/n he said and I looked at him like"oh god what is it" he laughed and handed me a CD it took me a second to get what he was doing until I screamed omg yessssssssss relationship goals!!!! I yelled into the camera denis just bust out laughing as I just had the biggest smile on my face and put the CD in.

Denis turned off the Camera and we started singing almost every song that came on" it made the time go by pretty fast which was amazing because that might we would be there in a little bit.

Me and denis was singing " kiss the girl" from the little mermaid which is one of my favorite Disney movies, haft way through the song I realize that denis stopped singing with me and had his camera on instead. I blush because I really don't like showing myself on camera that much especially when I'm singing or dancing or just being my weird self.

Denis smiled and tuned off the camera and kissed me on the lips good thing there was a red light or we would be pulled over by the police or get in a car crash.

I put the music up louder and started to sing my heart out as we pass some time since it takes us about a few hours to get there at least that's what I would think.

••••••••••••••••••••
💙• time skip •💙
•••••••••••••••••••••

It took us like Forever!!!!! To get there but we finally got to Disney I couldn't hold my happiness or my excitement anymore, I ran off the car and started running to the Gates denis soon caught up with me and bought us our tickets. I smiled denis took my hand and we both started walking through the crowds of people that was walking around, denis thought we should go eat something first since we really didn't eat anything and it's now lunch," we started walking through all the people and finally found a nice little restaurant it has pretty classy but not too classy if that makes any sense.

We both requested a table and lucky for us there wasn't a wait, the Young Lady that looked to be at least in her 20's took us to our table that was right next to a window so we could see what's going on outside while we eat.

Denis and I looked at the menu and decided to just share a plate of chicken strips and fry's we ordered our drinks and food and just started talking about what we're going to do first. Soon our food had arrived and we both thank the waiter and started to eat our food which was amazing. 

Ok so where should we go now denis asked taking my hand in his I smiled and started thinking where to go next." I smiled really big and started running pulling denis with me and we soon ended up at the Snow White ride I looked up at denis and he was smiling and before I could say anything Denis was the one pulling me in the line of people ahead of us.

A few minutes later we finally got on the ride and I could feel my nurse started picking up every minute denis soon noticed and took my hands and smiled at me telling me that everything will be fine, I smiled and kissed denis on the lips and just like that all my nurses left my body.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Many fun rides later 😉
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Denis's pov     It was the end of the day Y/n had so much fun and I couldn't stop smiling because when I saw her smiling it just made me smile," we was walking to the Castle I was getting ready to film the last part of my vlog I just hope she likes the surprise I thought.

We found somewhere to watch the fireworks/parade y/n was pretty short and I knew she wouldn't be able to see the fireworks or parade that well with all these people in front of us, I told her to jump on my back and get on my shoulders she did as I told and jumped on my back and pulled herself up to my shoulders I smiled and she started watching the Beautiful fireworks and parade.

My nerves started picking up every second I was overly excited but I was freaking the hell out as well, soon the Gold firework was in the Sky and everyone say the worlds "will you marry me y/n" in the sky I put y/n down and she had happy tears in her eyes I smiled and whipped them from her beautiful face, I took the ring from my pocket and got on my knees before I could ever say a word she took the ring from my hand and pulled it on her finger and through herself in my arms.

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss I picked her up off the ground and pulled away from the kiss, I love you I told her she smiled and kissed me again, I took my camera from the guy that was filming and we both ended the vlog and after that we watched the rest of the show.

Y/n's pov.  I was so happy I was engaged to the man of my dreams I'm just over the moon excited ahhhhhhh I'm going to be Mrs kopotun!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in my mind. I'm the happiest woman alive right now.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter sucks I tried my best but I do hope you like it. Anyways I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I promise you I'm going to try my best to update more often now so yeah.

Request are open.

~ Tabitha kopotun 💕🌻💙

* plays Ethan's outtho music*