||found True love on the Internet|| a sketch imagine

( thanks for the request jadedlyric hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it 💕)

Summers pov. It was a nominal day as always I woke up got on my phone played around on it and checked my notifications as always. I saw that someone wanted to send me a message on My pen pal app (idk what app to use when you both started talking lol 😂 sorry -tabs) I hit the notification and allowed them to text me. I looked at what they text and I immediately texted back.

Person: hey I'm bored so just wanted to say hi :)

You: 😂 umm ok... hi what's your name?

Person: oh umm it's Elijah but some people call me sketch.

You: cool well nice to meet you Elijah I'm summer ^_^

Elijah: nice to meet you too summer, I got to go rn but I'll be sure to text back later :)

You: oh.. ok well see you later guess bye.

(Sketch and you left the conversation)

You smiled to yourself you was excited to learn more and this sketch person. After daydreaming for like a whole 20 minuets I finally got the energy to get off my lazy ass and start my day, I walked to my closet and pick out something to wear I then walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I then got undressed and got in and started washing my hair and body as always.

After my amazing hot shower i dried off and put my clothes on, i then put towel dry my hair so it's not as wet as it once was. After that I just pulled it into a ponytail, I looked at myself in the mayor and smiled I then killed off the light and closed the door. I walked back to my room and jumped on my bed I grabbed my earphones and laptop and started watching bts music mv's as I always do. As I was listening to "best of me" I couldn't stop thinking about the sketch guy that texted me earlier, I got my phone and opened it and want to the app I decided to just text him since I'm bored anyways.

You: hey you busy?

( 5 minuets later)

Sketch: no not anymore sorry for keeping you waiting

You: it's ok so.... what's going on

Sketch: oh nothing just finished editing my videos you?

You: oh cool what kind of videos?

Sketch: oh umm I'm actually a YouTuber... I hope you don't think that's weird or something

You: lol why would I think that's weird? I love YouTube

Sketch: oh ok well that's nice to know, and Idk you just seem like the kind of girl that's not into all that stuff

You: well then we're going to have to change that. Come on let's start getting to know each other

Sketch: ok :D

( time skip to a few months later lol 😂)

Today I woke up super early and happy because my best friend Elijah is coming we've been Internet friends for 2 months now and we've finally made plans to see each other ahh I'm so excited I'm shaking. I quickly grabbed my clothes and take my morning shower, after that I put just a little bit of makeup on I then quickly killed off the lights and ran straight to my car I already had my phone with me and keys so I just started my car and drove to the airport where I'll be meeting Elijah.

When I arrived I got my phone out of my pocket and opened it and taped my messages and tap his i then started typing. I told him I was here and how long Left until you land, he quickly replied saying " in 4 minuets " I smiled and walked into the airport I was jumping around and smiling because I'm just so freaking excited to see him. I've actually got just a baby really tiny crash on him as well so no wonder why I'm excited.

"SUMMER!!!!!" Someone screamed my name I turned my head and saw Elijah all I did in that moment was smiled and run up to him and jump into his arms just like in the movies. He hugged me back and I rest my head on his chest I could hear his heart beat going really fast I hope he's ok I thought. Elijah I'm so happy you made it your even more good looking in person I said and he blush as I giggles. Oh yeah well your even prettier in person he said I stop laughing and I could feel my cheeks getting red/pink, he smiled we just started staring at each other and just like that we kissed each other it was actually my first kiss and I never wanted to let go.  Elijah best wasn't just my internet friend he was my best friend and soon to be something more, for those who say you can't find friends on the internet well that's bullshit because you can find the most amazing people on the internet I know I should and the hell did I will never forget this moment. The day I found true love over the internet 💘.

Ok sorry that it took so long I was busy with family stuff and yeah but I hope you enjoyed it and thanks again for my imagine jadedlyric i hope you like this and yeah. Also remember guys if you want a imagine just pm or something and I'll try my best to make it happen ok guys I love you so so much and I'll see you guys soon byeeeeeee 💙💚❤️💛🧡💜

Mrs. Kopotun 🌈😘😉