How you guys met|| preference

Denis: you met denis by running late to work you was running to fast and then BAM!!! You bump into each other. The Second you both laid eyes on each other you knew you liked him and he liked you even more," you guys tell each other sorry and then you go to work. After you was done with work you decided to go to a small coffee shop and get a bite to eat. When you got there you wasn't paying attention and then all of a sudden BAM!!! Again really you thought you got up and realize it was the guy from earlier you both said sorry again and that's when denis decided to buy you lunch/dinner you agreed and you both spent the whole day in that coffee shop talking and eating.

Corl: you met corl at you're neighborhood park you was sitting down on a bench chair  (idk what their called) reading one of your favorite books when all of a sudden someone yelled you're Way saying " Look out" you raise your hand up from your book and a ball hit you in the face making you drop your book and fall backwards. This Young guy come up to you saying he's incredibly sorry and offered to help you up you smiled the guy was pretty attractive you thought and took the guys hand. He told you what you're name was you reply saying my name is Y/n he smiled and said he's name was Braden but too him corl you smiled and you both just started staring into each other's eyes when all of a sudden you're dog tackled corl to the ground licking his face you immediately stopped your dog and helped corl up he laughed and padded your dog. After a little while of talking you had to get back home but you gave Corl you're number. 

Sketch: the way you met sketch was kinda weird but you are so happy that a little mistake turned into something so great. You was at home in your room doing you're homework when all of a sudden you heard you're phone ringing you pick up your phone and looked at the number it wasn't a number you remember or seen before but you being you, you picked it up

( on the phone)

Y/n: hello?? You say Into the phone

Elijah: umm hi is this Pizza Hut?? The guy said Into the phone he sounded about your age you thought

Y/n: * giggle* no I think you have the wrong number you said

Elijah: oh sorry he said and hung up

( end of phone call)

You giggled at how the guy thought you worked at Pizza Hut you just continue doing your homework. The next day was the same the guy called again but this time you decided to get to know him. You both started talking and you Learned that you both live in the same state and you both decided to met each other at Pizza Hut. You was so happy that you picked up that phone that day because you would've never met Elijah Best and Elijah was happy you wasn't Pizza Hut.

Ethan: how you met Ethan was pretty awesome at least you thought so. You was a big fan of Ethan on YouTube and twitter but he would never notice you it broke your heart that Ethan will never notice you. That day you and some of you're friends decided to go to the Carnival that's in town. When you got there you told your friends let's eat since you skip breakfast this morning they agreed and got in the huge line with you. After 10 minutes had passed your friends ditched you and want on some rides while you still wait in line. Finally you was about to order your food right after this guy in front of you," while the guy was ordering his food you couldn't help but know that Voice but it couldn't have been him... could it actually be him??? you thought. You tapped the guys shoulder and he turned around face you, you're eyes widened it was Ethan you're stomach started having butterflies making you not that hungry anymore. You took a deep breath and asked him if you could get a picture he smiled and agreed you took your phone out and you unlocked it and want to your camera and Ethan put his hand over your shoulder when he did that you felt chills go down your back he then kissed your cheek which you didn't expect to happen you blushed and took the picture.

 You took a deep breath and asked him if you could get a picture he smiled and agreed you took your phone out and you unlocked it and want to your camera and Ethan put his hand over your shoulder when he did that you felt chills go down your back ...

( I would have put it up top but it's not working lol 😂)

Thanks you say anytime he says and wants away with his food, after he walked away you ordered your food the food guy nod and stated you're order. Once you're food was done you reach in your back pocket to get the money when you found a piece of paper with Ethan's number!!! You will never forget that amazing day you had.

Alex: you already knew Alex because his parents and your parents we're best friends so you meet Alex at a young age. You guys would do everything together and yet he never knew how you really felt." You started liking Alex when you turned 18 but he told you he was gay that year so you gave up on your feelings and buried them deep inside of you. It hurt knowing that the guy you like will never feel the same about you.

Sub: you met sub on a game of Minecraft, you and your friends was in a server with some others when you noticed subzeroexabyte was in you're server you Knew sub because you watch him on YouTube a lot. You want up to him and type " hi" he immediately typed you back saying " hi" as well," you guys was talking so much that you both forgot that you was in a game. He soon private message you on the server and gave you his number. You was happy to have someone to text to since you don't really talk much like sub.

Ok so here ya go I was bored and I decided to make one of these things again, lol 😂 anyways remember request are open so if you want your very own imagine just pm or comment and I'll try my best to make it. And yeah I think that's it I'll see you guys next time byeeeeeee ❤️🌈🌺💚😊💗😍🍉😁