|| confessing our love|| a dorl imagine

( before you read this Idk what I'm doing I don't know how to write dorl but since I love Kendra so much I'll update this for you and all your dorl fans out there lol 😂 XC0RLX )

Denis's pov   I was looking at my YouTube comments about the new video I just posted. it was me reading dorl fanfics again, A lot of the comments was about corl and I, like "omg dorlforever please confess already" or " dorl is life please make it real" something like those I guess. I get in such a weird mood when I read those comments or even talk about corl or seeing him makes my heart go like 200 freaking Miles per hour ( lol is that right 😂🤔) I just let it slide I closed my laptop and decided to take a nap since i didn't get much sleep last night.

Dream:

I was in Corl's room for some reason and I was confused how and why I'm here but i felt safe here and I just got this feeling like was supposed be here. I sat on his bed and just started playing with my fingers I don't know why but I'm getting so nervous I never used to be like this with corl but recently I've been feeling weird. 

All of a sudden Corl walked into the room and came and sat on the bed with me, I started feeling more and more nervous my heart was beating so fast you probably could hear it. Corl smiled and all of a sudden I felt a soft pair of lips on mine I was shocked but I quickly kissed back I grabbed Corl's shirt and pulled him closer and we fell backwards on the bed. He pulled away and I wined I never wanted that kiss to end. He smirked and started kissing me again but with more passion this time and I swear all I want right now is him and nobody else. We started making out until he pulled away and asked me something I didn't know the answer before but I know I do now. "Do you love me" he asked I took a deep breath and told him " I think I've always loved you, I just never knew until now" I said he smiled and we started kissing again.

( end of dream)

I gasp and jumped up, I looked around and noticed I was still in my room I sigh but I swear  That felt so real I then asked myself  " Do I like Corl??" No I can't I thought but.... I do or I wouldn't have loved that kiss or never wanted that dream to end. I sigh I need to tell him how I feel I can't keep lying to myself and i Just need to tell him I thought.

I got off my bed and literally ran out of my room and ran to his room ( they live together) CORL I yelled he looked up from his computer and gave me a worried look. What is everything ok he asked getting off his chair I took a deep breath everything is fine I just really need to ask you something I said. Oh ok go ahead he said and waited for me to speak I sigh "I hope you forgive me" I pulled him into a kiss and it was the best kiss I've ever had it felt so good his lips against mine just felt... so right.

Corl's pov   I was in complete shock I obviously kissed back I've been in love with denis since were little. I couldn't believe my dreams was coming true right now. I soon pulled away because I couldn't breathe, what the hell was that about I asked in shock umm Corl I think I'm in love with you he said and I swear my heart gave out when I heard those words leave he's mouth. I smiled and told him I've always been in love with him he looked at me and smiled and just like that we pulled each other into a kiss and I completely forgot I was Live streaming.

Let's just say everyone was happy that denis and I are officially together I guess dorl did make it after all. I love you denis I told him and he smiled and said I've always been in love with you it just took me so long to realize it.

Ok that's it lol TOO MUCH DORL 😭 lol sorry I just don't like dorl but I love Kendra so yeah lol you own me a edit 😂 anyways I hope you dorl fans like this ( I'm not doing anymore pals ships just saying) ok that's it if you want a imagine just tell me and I'll try my best to make it happen ok bye I need to go jump of a bridge really quick because I just WROTE A DORL CHAPTER AHHHHH KILL ME 😂😭

XC0RLX