Let's Kill Hitler Pt. 4

*Wilhelmstrasse*

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was on my way to this gay Gypsy Bar-Mitzvah for the disabled, when I thought gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Fuhrer. Who's with me?" River asks.

"Shoot her" Rory watches as the soldiers fire lots of bullets.

"No!" Rory shouts.

"Tip for you all. Never shoot a girl while she's regenerating" River blasts them with her golden energy then takes their weapons ah! Now, that hit the spot. Thanks, boys. Call me" River gets on a motorbike.

"What are you doing?" Amy asks.

"New body, new town. I'm going shopping" River says as she drives away. A soldier comes out on another bike.

"Look, I know how this looks. Let me explain everything from the beginning" the soldier starts to try and get his gun from its holster "heil!"

"Heil!" Rory hits him.

"Come on!"

"Can you ride a motorbike?" Amy asks.

"I expect so. It's that sort of day" they drive off and the soldier gets up.

***

"Ok. This time, let's do the bike, too" they grow a motorbike and drive off after Rory and Amy and River.

"You see, she can't be dying."

"But {Y/N} is confirmed deceased. We have her records."

"But she doesn't die here. She dies in Utah, by Lake Silencio, April the twenty-second, 2011."

"Time can be rewritten. Remember Kennedy?"

"This time can't. It's a confirmed fixed point. {Y/N} must always die exactly then. She always has and she always will."

"Then someone's screwed up because she's dying right now."

*TARDIS*

{Y/N} is on her knees, the Doctor no longer in the control room.

"Shutting down. I need an interface. Voice interface. Come on, emergency" {Y/N} mutters.

"Voice interface enabled" a hologram of herself appears in front of her.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. Give me someone I like" Holo-Rose Tyler "oh, thanks. Give me guilt" Holo-Martha Jones "also guilt" Holo-Donna Noble "more guilt. Argh. Come on, there must be someone left in the universe I haven't screwed up yet" {Y/N} says crying.

"Voice interface enabled."

"Oh. Oh, Amelia Pond, before we got it all wrong. My sweet little Amelia" {Y/N} smiles.

"I am not Amelia Pond. I am a voice interface."

"Hey, let's run away and have adventures. Come along, Pond."

"I am not Amelia Pond. I am a voice interface."

"You are so Scottish. How am I doing?"

"Your system has been contaminated by the poison of the Judas tree. You will be dead in thirty-two minutes."

"Ok. So, basically better regenerate, that's what you're saying."

"Regeneration disabled. You will be dead in thirty-two minutes."

"Unless she's cured, yeah?" the Doctor asks walking in.

"There is no cure. She'll be dead in thirty-two minutes."

"Why do you keep saying that?!" {Y/N} groans.

"Because you will be dead in thirty-two minutes."

"You see? There you go again. Basically, skipping thirty-one whole minutes when I'm absolutely fine. Scottish, that's all I'm saying."

"You will be fine for thirty-one minutes. You will be dead in thirty-two minutes."

"Scotland's never conquered anywhere, you know. Not even a Shetland. River needs me. She's only just beginning. I can't die now" {Y/N} says the Doctor kneels beside her.

"You will not die now. You will die in thirty-two minutes."

"I'm going out in the first round. Ringing any bells? Argh! Ok, need something for the pain now. Come on, Amelia. It's me. Please" {Y/N} says, gripping onto the Doctor's coat.

"I am not Amelia Pond. I am a voice interface."

"Amelia, listen to me. I can be brave for you, but you have got to tell me how to help her" the Doctor says.

"I am not Amelia Pond. I am a voice interface."

"Amelia. Amelia, please" the Doctor begs, as {Y/N} starts to close her eyes.

"Fish fingers and custard."

"What did you say? Fish fingers and custard? Oh, Amelia Pond. Fish fingers and custard. Fish fingers and custard! Come on {Y/N}!"

*Hotel Adlon Restaurant*

The elite of Berlin is wining and dining in style as a string quartet plays. Their pleasure is interrupted by a hail of bullets.

"Ladies and gentleman, I don't have a thing to wear. Take off your clothes" River says.

*Outside Hotel Adlon*

"Ok, all of Berlin. How do we find her?" Rory asks.

"I don't know. Look for clues" Amy says.

"Clues? What kind of clues?" Rory asks.

"Shut up" there's screaming, then men and women running out of the hotel dressed only in their underwear.

"Ok," Rory says, the Teselecta pulls up beside them. It is now a replica of Amy.

*Hotel Adlon Restaurant*

"Now, look at that. Now that's fun from every angle" River says, Amy enters "now dear, I told you not to follow me.

***

"Ok. Ok, I am trapped inside a giant robot replica of my wife. I'm really trying not to see this as a metaphor" Rory says.

"How can we be in here?" Amy asks.

"Er."

"How do we fit?"

"Miniaturisation ray."

"How would you know that?"

"Well, there was a ray, and we were miniaturised."

"All right."

"Welcome. You are unauthorised. Your death will now be implemented."

"Er, what's that?"

"Er, I don't know. It's in your head."

"Please remain calm while your life is terminated."

"We come in peace!" Amy says.

"When has that ever worked?" Rory asks.

"Oh, shut up!" they try to run but are trapped.

"Please cooperate in your officially sanctioned termination. It is normal to experience fear during your incineration."

"Stop or I sonic" Amy says.

"What are you doing?"

"Er, I don't know."

"Ok. Psychic interface. Just point and think."

"I know, but what do I think?"

"I don't know!" the lift doors open.

"It's ok. Stay still and don't move" the man puts green monitors on their wrists "privileges activated. See? Activated."

"You are authorised. Your existence will continue."

"And you can put your hands down. This is Justice Department Vehicle six zero one eight. You're not guilty of anything. Welcome aboard the Teselecta."

---

~Bread 🍞