Let's Kill Hitler Pt. 3

"Sir, that blue box. I've got a match. We're trying to bag war criminals, we've got the biggest one ever right under our noses. Forget Hitler. If we take this one down, the Justice Department will give us the rest of the year off."

"Are you sure?"

"There's no question. It's her."

*Hitler's work-study*

"How bad is it? Rory, what can we do?" Amy asks.

"Just keep her conscious. Stay with us, Mels" Rory says.

"Hey, look at me. Just hold on" {Y/N} says.

"I used to dream about you and the Doctor. All those stories Amy used to tell me" Mels says.

"What stories? Tell us what stories. Vampires in Venice. That's a belter" the Doctor says.

"When I was little, I was going to marry you," Mels says looking at {Y/N}.

"Me? Good idea, let's get married. You stay alive and I'll marry you, deal? Deal?" {Y/N} asks.

"Shouldn't you ask my parents' permission?"

"As soon as you're well, I'll get them on the phone" {Y/N} and the Doctor look at Amy and Rory, then back to Mels.

"Might as well do it now, since they're both right here. Penny in the air" the Doctor and {Y/N} get up backing away Penny drops" Mels begins to regenerate.

"What the hell's going on?" Rory asks.

"Back! Back! Back! Get back!" the Doctor says.

"Last time I did this, I ended up a toddler in the middle of New York," Mels says getting up.

"Ok, {Y/N}, Doctor, explain what is happening, please," Amy says

"Mels. Short for..." {Y/N} trails off.

"Melody."

"Yeah. I named my daughter after her" Amy says.

"You named your daughter after your daughter," the Doctor says.

"It took me years to find you two. I'm so glad I did. And you see? It all worked out in the end, didn't it? You got to raise me after all."

"You're Melody?" Amy asks.

"But if she's Melody, that means that she's also..."

"Shut up, Dad. I'm focusing on a dress size" and Mels transforms into... "Oh! Oh! Oh! Whoa! Right, let's see, then. Ooo, it's all going on down there, isn't it? The hair! Oh, the hair. It just doesn't stop, does it? Look at that. Everything changes. Oh, but I love it. I love it! I'm all sort of mature" River strikes a pose "Hello, Benjamin" the Doctor covers his eyes.

"Who's Benjamin?" {Y/N} asks quietly.

"The teeth. The teeth, the teeth! Oh, look at them" River pins {Y/N} against Hitler's desk "watch out that bow tie. Excuse me, you lot. I need to weigh myself" River runs off into a side room, the Doctor uncovers his eyes to see {Y/N} looking quite stunned sitting on the desk Amy, Rory and the Doctor sit next to her.

"That's Melody," Amy says.

"It's River Song," Rory says.

"Who's River Song?" River asks.

"Spoilers" {Y/N} squeaks out.

"Spoilers? What spoilers? Hang on, just something I have to check" River runs back into the side room.

"Is anybody else finding today just a bit difficult? I'm getting a sort of banging in my head" Rory says.

"Yeah, I think that's Hitler in the cupboard" Amy replies.