I Saved The Alpha - Good

Title: I Saved The Alpha

Author: CeilidhRink

Genre: Werewolf

Status: Completed

My Rating: Good

Review Originally Published: June 7, 2014

Checked April 28, 2017

Reads: 12.8M

Official Synopsis:

Ally Summers is on her own. Not forcibly, basically just because her mother drives her insane, and her dad isn't any help. After graduating college with a degree in Photography, she sets out to tour the world, or, well, the country. Maybe just the province. It depends on how far her money can stretch, and how long her beat up 1967 Station Wagon can last. Her curiosity has gotten her into tough situations before, but never this bad. Nope. Not even close. This time, she's stumbled onto an attempted murder. Of an Alpha. Of her mate.

Review:

* Minor annoyance: the chapters are named but not numbered. I like seeing at a glance where I am and how much is left.

* The restricted chapter was hot. I recommend viewing it if you like that sort of thing. There is a link on her profile page.

* There is supposed to be a second restricted chapter (the office scene), but it is missing. Ugh.

* Overall, pretty good but not amazing. It kind of dragged on for me. There was action, but it was sporadic and over really quickly when it happened.