Title: Love, Lust and Alpha Mates
Genre: Werewolf, Romance
My Rating: Favorite
Review Originally Published: June 21, 2014
Checked April 28, 2017
Tia isn't your average teenager, she speaks her mind and doesn't take shit from no one. Moving states to get a way from harm, two godly dangers arise this time... threatening her heart.
* This book contains things I hate, but they are approached in really new ways.
* There is a love triangle – but there is the best excuse for one I've ever heard!
* I generally hate players, and both of the main male characters are players. I still decided to give this a chance and kept reading. I actually really liked it. I think the strength of the main character, Tia, is what made it so great. I still hated the man whore bits. They left a bad taste in my mouth. However, this is very well written. For me to get past this aversion and still love this book is a huge deal!
* Tia is kick a$$. I love her.
* Author seems to have disappeared in 2013.
For my fellow grammar sticklers:
* Occasional mistakes but very readable.
YOU ARE READING
Detailed Wattpad Reviews - WerewolfRandom
Not just a list, these are detailed reviews on completed werewolf stories here on Wattpad. Most include notes on grammar. These are my personal thoughts on stories I've read here. Feel free to disagree. I don't like many highly ranked stories with m...