16

*T E D D Y  B E A R*
"She wanted to stop
crying tears from her eyes                    So she started crying
blood from her wrist."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
🐻ZHENG•JA-KYUNG'S•POV🐻

"Wake UUUUUUP," I said as I softly pinched Minseok's cheeks," we have school today."

Minseok turned to the side and said, "Five more minutes~."

I crossed my arms and said,"You have to get ready."

Minseok pouted and put his pillow over hiso head as he said,"I don't want too~!"

"If you don't," I said with a smirk, "I won't let you kiss me."

Minseok turns and looks at me. He smirks and grabs me into a tight hug. I scream and hug him back.

I hug him back and say,"I want to go to the park~! Let's take the rest of EXO too!"

"Okay, angel," Minseok said as he smiled and kissed my forehead,"are they all awake?"

I laughed and said,"Yeah, it's like 12 pm,"

"Omo, then I'll get ready," Minseok said as he started to get out of bed.

"We'll be waiting," I say as I head out of his room and close the door behind me.

"Guys~, he finally woke up," I say with excitement.

"I'm surprised he didn't wake up when Chen and Baekhyun were screaming," Lay says.

"Me too," Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun screams,"YAH! CAN YEON COME TO THE PARK WITH US?"

"AIGOOOOO! STOP YELLING," Chen whined.

"Hajima~, you guys are so loud," Kris said as he pouted and rubbed his forehead.

Kai puts his hands on his hips and says,"You and Eomma Suho were loud all night!"

"We were warming up our voices," Suho said.

"More like warming up your insides," Luhan says.

"So you can tell people to blow you like a flute, but I can't have my boyfriend blow me like one," Kris asks.

Tao says as he covers his ears,"Aaiishh! We don't wanna hear that! And at least be quieter when you guys... make love."

"How do you make love," Sehun ask.

"You make a heart with your hand," Baekhyun says and he makes a finger heart.

I make a heart with my hands and everyone joins.

Sehun smiles and says,"I'm making love !"

"Uuuhhh, son that's not how you say it," Suho says,"but you know what, just don't say it to the public."

"Take my love," Sehun says as he holds out his finger heart to Suho.

Suho laughs and says,"aaawww," as he pretends to grab the heart and puts his on his chest where his real heart was located.

We all smile and give Suho more finger hearts to take. Suho's smile grows as he pretends to take all our finger hearts.

Minseok walks in and makes a heart, copying us. We all laugh and Baekhyun says,"LETS GO TO THE PARK!"

"You only want to go to Park Chanyeol," Kyungsoo says.

Baekhyun raises his eyebrows and say,"YAH! I'm not you with Kai!"

Kai says,"Don't even think about pulling his ear Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo sighs and says,"Fine~. Let's just go."

*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*

"Are we there yet," Baekhyun asked.

"No, Baekhyun," Kris says.

"Are we there yet," Chen asks.

"No, Chen," Suho replied.

"Are we there yet," Baekhyun asks agian.

"For fucks sake, Baekhyun, we're here," Kris says,"so can you stop asking?"

"Why are so so mean," Baekhyun asked as he pouts.

"I'm annoyed," Kris says.

Minseok smirks and says,"Why are you so mean~?"

"Why are you so~ mean," Chanyeol asked.

Chen whined,"YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?"

"Aigooo! What kind of kids did I raise," Suho mumbles to himself.

"Us," everyone, except me and Kris, say in unison.

I intertwine my fingers with Minseok's as he walk to the around the park.

"Guys~," I say,"let's go to the playground!"

Baekhyun screams, "YAY! PLAYGROUND! LETS GO~!"

Baekhyun starts to run and I join along, dragging Minseok to run with me. Everyone else joins and I scream,"DASHI RUN! RUN! RUN!"

"RUUUUUUUN," Lay says.

Chanyeol continues,"DONT TELL ME BYE, BYE!"

"RUUUUUUUN," Kai says.

Sehun continues,"YOU MAKE ME CRY, CRY!"

"DON'T TELL ME, DON'T TELL ME, DON'T TELL ME BYE, BYE," I say.

We all stop running as we arrive to the playground and laugh.

"I wanna go on the swing," Chen says,"XIUMIN, PUSH ME!"

Minseok laughs and follows Chen. I tag along going on the swing next to Chen. The rest of the boys wonder off chasing each other.

I start to swing and say,"Chen, you can't push yourself?"

"No~," Chen says,"I never learned."

"Minseok, teach him," I say as I stop myself from swinging and get off of the swing.

Suddenly, Baekhyun and Yeon come running to me. Baekhyun pokes me and says,"Tag!"

I laugh and start to run and chase everyone playing.

HEY GUYS ! I'm sorry for not updating in so long ! I feel like this story just turned into fluff after most of the problems were done, so I didn't know what to do. I apologize. Don't worry, I'll keep writing, but get ready for a roller coaster of emotions. :3

Go read my other stories ! If ya like bts, I just wrote a Taehyung fanfic!

Do y'all want smut ? 👀

Remember to vote and comment! Love you guys ! Thanks for 2k+ reads <3 !