08

*TEDDY BEAR*
"Teddy bears need affection even when they're worn out."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
👼🏻 KIM•MINSEOK'S•POV 👼🏻

I wake up in Suho's bed with everyone around me. I carefully get out of the bed trying not to awaken anyone. Lucky no one woke up and I started making my way to the kitchen.

I start making breakfast for everyone which was bacon and eggs with rice. I ate the breakfast I cooked and I was pretty happy with how it came out. When I was done eating, I made a decaf coffee for Ja Kyung and put the drink in a coffee mug that won't spill. I took it with me to my room just in case anyone tries to drink it and I changed into something more presentable than old clothes covered in paint.

Once I changed, I grabbed my wallet, phone, keys, and the coffee and I started to head out to the store.

I walked in the store and started looking for a nice teddy bear. At first I couldn't find the perfect one, then I found the cutest one that I can easily put and balance on my head. I bought it and drove off to the hospital Ja Kyung's in.

The nurse lead me to Ja Kyung's room. I say,"Hello my angel."

"Annyeonghaseyo my teddy bear."

"I bought you coffee."

"Yay! I love your coffee."

"Aahh thank you."

"I'm just telling the truth aaannnd what's on your head?"

"It's," I say, take a pause, and take the teddy bear onto my hands,"a teddy bear!"

"Aawwww! It's so aegyo!"

"It's for you."

"You don't have to. I mean you already do enough for me."

"I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy."

"It's obvious your not. Now, here. Take the teddy bear," I say as I handed it to her. Ja Kyung takes it and I say,"if you miss me, hug the teddy bear. Name it Minja."

"Minja the teddy bear. Sounds good."

"Of course, it's our ship name."

"I know and it's amazing."

"Very."

"So what did you do yesterday?"

"Nothing much. Just stuff with the house. How about you?"

"I just went on my phone and slept."

"That sucks. I'm sorry I had to leave."

"It's okay. Thanks for the teddy bear and the coffee."

"No problem."

"How's everyone, like in EXO."

"Aah they're good just worried about you."

"Aww I'm fine tho."