14

*T E D D Y B E A R*
"Sometimes people aren't fine
like they say they are."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
🐻ZHENG•JA-KYUNG'S•POV🐻

For the first time in a long time, I woke up and I was not scared. I'm somewhat okay and I'm not even lying about it.

Well, I don't know if this is because I'm depressed, but I don't really feel anything. It's kind of like I'm numb. Not really physically, but mentally. It's like I'm supposed to be feeling something, but I'm not. Or maybe, it's just me forgetting how it is to feel okay and this is the feeling.

I know my dad has been gone, but the rain in my heart won't end. I lost my mom and not long after that, I lost my dad too. The alcohol messed him up and of course I'm sad about it.

But I get to wake up to my teddy bear and his friends, which actually makes me happy.

I turn to face the other side of my bed and see Minseok sleeping. I smile at how cute he looked and start to hug him. I then felt the warmth his arms wrap around me.

I smiled and said,"Good morning, my teddy bear~ !"

"Good morning, jagi~," Minseok said softy as he started to yawn.

I yawned after he did and say," Isn't it weird how when someone yawns, other people will yawn after?"

"Huh, it is kinda weird, but someone told me if you yawn after seeing another person yawn, then they have a connection," Minseok said as he smirked.

I smiled as I said,"What kind of connection?"

"Maybe, a love one," Minseok asked.

I look at him and to make eye contact and say,"Hopefully a love one."

Minseok smiles and hugs me tightly, saying,"I'm never going to let you go."

I hug him back and say,"I'm not letting go either."

I melt in Minseok's embrace and Minseok then kisses my forehead. I smile and pull his head closer to mine. I whisper,"Thank you for everything, Minseok. You didn't have to do any of this for me, but you did anyway. You're truly the best."

"It's no problem. I'll always protect you, jagi," Minseok whispers.

I smile and lean in to kiss him. He kisses back and his hand goes to my cheek as we slowly part from the kiss.

Minseok smiles and blushes a little as he says,"Hey, let's go eat."

"Okay~," I say as I smile and get out of the bed. I fix my pajamas and stretch as I start walking to the kitchen.

Minseok pinches my waist and I squeal and jump. He laughs and hugs me as I whine 'ow' and hug him back.

Minseok says,"Sorry. Did it hurt?"

"Kind of, but it's okay," I reply,"let's go cook?"

Minseok holds his hand out and I hold his hand then he starts to lead me to the kitchen.

As we walk to the kitchen, we see Baekhyun stretching as he rubs an eye.

"Good morning, Baekhyun~," I say.

Baekhyun smiles and says,"Good morning, Ja Kyung and Xiumin!"

Minseok asks,"What are you doing up so early?"

"Today's the day," Baekhyun says with excitement.

I smile and say,"AAAWWW! Good luck, Baekhyunie~!"