15

*T E D D Y B E A R*
"A smile can be deceiving
because it's a mask to hide
sadness."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
🐶 BYUN•BAEKHYUN'S•POV 🐶

"May I sit with you," she asked me.

I nod and say,"Go ahead."

"You sad too, I see."

"Yeah," I said as I pouted and cried a little more.

"Hey, don't cry," she says with a soothing tone,"here, maybe this caramel latte will cheer you up."

I look at her and tilt my head out of wonder from why she's offering me a drink.

"Or do you want a vanilla bean frappe," she said as she slightly shook the frappe in her hand.

I continued to look at her with confusion and she says,"Come on, I have two. I was gonna give it to this guy, but he rejected me. Don't reject me like he did!"

I smiled and took the frappe out of her hand as I said,"Since we both got rejected, let's not waste the dates we planned out. Let's have a date together!"

"Sounds great, buuut I need to know something first," she paused and continued,"What's your name," she asked me cutely.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun and you?"

"I'm Lee Yeon."

🐻🐻 * later that day *🐻🐻

I open the door and let Yeon in the house and we walk in to see Xiumin and Ja Kyung, my king and queen, cuddling as they watch 'The Notebook'.

Ja Kyung was crying, while Xiumin was hugging her and looking at her with lots of affection.

I smiled and said,"aaawwww," as I watched the beautiful couple watch a movie.

I whispered to Yeon,"Hey, after they're done, I wanna introduce you to the girl because I think you guys will be good friends."

Yeon nodded as she followed me walking to the kitchen.

🐻 KIM • MINSEOK'S • POV 🐻

I held Ja Kyung tight as she cried from the movie and probably her other problems. I swayed side to side as I gave her little kisses on the forehead. And I looked at her lovingly as she cried because she was still beautiful when she cried.

She just looks more beautiful with her real smile, but without a doubt, she was always beautiful to me.

I don't like it when she cries, but when she does, I'll always be there for my Jagi, Ja Kyung.

The movie ended and Ja Kyung stopped crying. I then asked her if she wanted me to get her some cake and she said yes. I carried her light body to the kitchen as she was smiling and slowly falling asleep. Ja Kyung looked so cute.

I carefully placed her on a chair and she was awakened because her arm had slipped from the table. I quietly laughed as I got her favorite cake from the fridge. I sliced a piece, put it on a plate, got two forks, and took it to Ja Kyung.

I sat next to her and placed the cake in the middle of us.

"Thank you~," Ja Kyung cutely and softly said.

I smiled and said,"Anything for you."

"Stop it," Ja Kyung said as she giggled.

We started eating the cake then a puppy started barking.

"JA KYUNG! JA KYUNG! JA KYUNG," Baekhyun, the puppy, started shouting.

I said,"Aigoo~, you're so loud! Our brothers are going to go to sleep soon."

"Sorry," Baekhyun said,"I just wanted to introduce Ja Kyung to Yeon."

A girl, who I assume is Yeon, says,"hello~!"

Ja Kyung waves at her because of her mouth filled with cake. I laugh and take another bite of cake.

I whisper to Baekhyun,"I thought you liked someone else."

Baekhyun whispers back,"I did, but she rejected me, so I made a new friend."

I give him a confused look and Baekhyun nodded at me. I shrugged as I turn my head back to Ja Kyung.

Her and Yeon were talking and I smile seeing that she has made a new friend.

I just hope her new friend does not hurt her. I never want Ja Kyung to get hurt. I know I can't prevent that, but that doesn't mean I can't try too.

I'll always protect Ja Kyung no matter what happens.

I'll always be there to hug her because I'm her teddy bear.

And I hope she'll always be with me because she's my angel.

Sorry Ik this chapter is short, but I haven't updated in a long time and I feel bad. I hope you enjoyed this little chapter and I will add some more stuff later. As your waiting for me to update more, you can always check out my other books. Remember to vote, comment, and follow. Thank you for reading! Have a good day or night. Bye bye!