10

Thank you so much for 500 reads here's a special (2 in 1 day) update. Love you all. Thank you.

                *TEDDY BEAR*
"Teddy bears are a
                    cute way of showing your
       love to someone."
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
🐻ZHENG•JA-KYUNG'S•POV🐻

I wake up from my slumber and I rub my eyes. I stood up from my bed. I pick up the desk phone and call the nurse. I look around as I waited and saw Minja, the teddy bear Minseok gave me. I grabbed it and hugged it because I missed him. I look at my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

An unfamiliar guy nurse came in and I said,"Where's Dr.Yang?"

"She's not here."

"She's always here."

"Dr.Yang is in surgery."

"Then can I have Dr. Chang."

"You can't always get what you want honey."

"Don't you think I know? And don't call me that."

"Feisty. I like it."

"Well, stop liking it."

"Why should I?"

"I wouldn't ever like a guy like you and I have a boyfriend."

"Prove it."

"What are you gonna do if I don't prove it? Slap me," I ask sarcastically.

"If you don't prove it, you have to go on a date with me."

"Hell no. I don't even know your name and to me you seem like a thirty year old flirting with an sixteen year old, which I would call a pervert."

Minseok walks in and I instantly smile and say,"Hi, my teddy bear!"

Minseok smiles and says,"Hello my angel," as he walked to me, picked up my hand, and kissed it.

"You see, doctor. I have a boyfriend. Now you can leave and fuck off because my boyfriend wouldn't be happy with a pervert, like you, flirting with me, right Minseok," I say as I held Minseok's hand.

Minseok smiles and says very formally,"Correct, Ja Kyung. Now may you please get away from my girlfriend Dr.Yun because I know about the little affair you had with my mother who used to work in this hospital, but had to move to a different one because of you. Which left me alone here. So, can you please leave my girlfriend and I or I'll get your ass fired and you'll be left alone just like I was."

The so called 'Dr.Yun' had widened eyes and he quickly dashes out of the room. Minseok and I was left alone in silence and I sighed. I said,"Minseok, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I survived and that's all that matters. I'm truly happy with were I am now," Minseok says.

I smile and say,"That's good," I put my hand gently on his cheek as I said sarcastically,"Thanks boyfriend."

"No problem, girlfriend," Minseok says and laughs. I laugh with him and he puts his hand on my cheek in an attempt to copy me. We turn silent. Minseok looks at my lips and looks back at my eyes. He bites his lips and slowly leans in. I smile and start to lean in as well.

Right before our lips could touch, Suho and all of EXO walks in. Suho says,"Guess who's- WOOOOAAHH! What's this?"

Minseok and I both quickly go back to our original sitting position and we say in unison,"Nothing!"