11

*TEDDY BEAR*
"You are comforting
and quite."
-Melanie Martinez
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
👼🏻 KIM•MINSEOK'S•POV 👼🏻

The rest of EXO leaves the room and I turn to Ja Kyung and smile. She smiles back. I cup her face with one of my hands and lean in for a kiss. She leans in back and we have a simple yet amazing kiss.

I say,"That was because I didn't get to do that earlier."

She smiles and says,"Thank you."

"No problem. I have to go my angel."

"Goodbye teddy bear."

I kiss her forehead and make my way out. I open the door and see my family waiting for me. I say,"Guys, let's go," and we all walk to the car.

Suho once again puts his Red Velvet playlist on in the car and dances as he drives. "당당히 넌 고개를 들고 나를 봐
역시 Rookie rookie, my super rookie, rookie boy, 좋아 볼 때마다 진짜 넌 내 Type
역시 Rookie rookie! My super rookie rookie boy ha! (dangdanghi neon gogaereul deulgo nareul bwa, yeoksi Rookie rookie! My super rookie rookie boy, joha bol ttaemada jinjja neon nae Type, yeoksi Rookie rookie! My super rookie rookie boy ha!)," Suho sings.

Chanyeol says,"Mama Suho, hajima."

"You can't tell your mom what to do," Suho says as he continues to sing and dance.

Kyungsoo says,"This is embarrassing."

"That's your mom for you," Kris says.

Tao mumbles,"And our dad."

I laugh and Kris says,"What?"

"Jagi, don't mind them,"Suho says,"They'll just annoy and roast you."

Jagi, I should call Ja Kyung that.

"You're right oppa,"Kris says.

Tao screams, "WHY DID JA KYUNG SAY I CANT USE OPPA WHEN KRIS USES IT?"

"You're supposed to use it on your boyfriend or crush and Kris is using it on his boyfriend," I explained.

Tao nods and says,"Ah I get it."

"This is why,"Baekhyun starts,"we don't learn Korean from kdramas."

"Well, sorry for being Chinese and having to have someone teach me Korean," Tao says.

"At least we taught you," Baekhyun says.

I say,"YAH! Only Chen and I taught the three Korean!"

"DON'T TAKE THE CREDIT," Chen screams.

"SHUT UP," Kris raised his voice,"We're home, so you can either stay here and fight about who taught me, Luhan, and Tao Korean or you can come with the rest of us and set up for tomorrow."

"Wwwwooooowww, you're finally acting like a dad! I'm so proud jagi," Suho said as he gently pinched Kris's cheek.

Kris raised an eyebrow and said,"But I always act like a daddy."