05

*TEDDY BEAR*
"A teddy bear
is your childhood wrapped
in faded fur."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
🐻ZHENG•JA-KYUNG'S•POV🐻

Once everyone got their food, we all found a big table and sat down. I start to eat quietly and Luhan says,"Ja Kyung, I see your eating boazi."

"Whats wrong with that Luhan?"

"Oh nothing."

"Aish I know I call Minseok boazi and I'm eating boazi, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to eat boazi."

Luhan says,"It's not wrong, but it sounds wrong."

"Well you came up with the nickname."

"But you came up with it right before we met."

"Damn it."

Minseok smirks and says,"I told y-"

I roll my eyes and stuff his mouth with boazi. Minseok starts to chuckle and the guys laugh their asses off. Minseok feeds me miso soup as I continue to stuff his face with boazi after he swallows each bite.

We stopped when he finished one boazi. I noticed some bread on Minseok's lip, so I put my hand on his cheek and wiped it off with my thumb. I smile at him and continue to eat the rest of the boazi.

Chen says,"Oooo, what was that?"

"That was me wiping off boazi from his lip."

Suho says,"Chanyeol, you should write all this information on flirting between Xiumin and Ja Kyung because you need it."

Chanyeol looked confused and said,"What do you mean?"

Baekhyun says,"What he means Chanyeol is that you can't flirt."

"Of course you would know Baekhyun."

Minseok with the rest of the guys laughs and Minseok says,"ChanBaek is real."

Lay asks,"What's ChanBaek?"

"It's Chanyeol and Baekhyun's ship name."

"Like Jaseok is you and Minseok ,"Chanyeol says.

"No Chanyeol. It should be Minja," Baekhyun says as he holds his hand up, looks at it, and moves it's he said 'Minja'.

"Hhmmm, what do you think Minseok?"

"I don't know. I like both of them."

"No, no, no. How about Jamin," Kai said.

Chen shouts,"NOOOOO, JASEOK LIKE CHANYEOL SAID!"

Lay says,"Anyeo! Xuija is better."

"I LIKE  JAXUI," Luhan shouts over all the ruckus.

"AIGOO! HAJIMA," I say and wait for everyone to settle down and once they do, I continue,"Minseok and I will decide at the end of the day. Now, let's talk about other ships. So, anyone have a girlfriend?"

"Well, no," Suho says.

"Okay then we'll just talk about each other since Minseok wanted to come here so we can get to know each other."

"That sounds good," Chanyeol says.

"Yeah. Let's start with you, Ja Kyung," Baekhyun says and points at me.