12

*TEDDY BEAR*
"Everything was so sweet."
-Melanie Martinez
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
👼🏻 KIM•MINSEOK'S•POV 👼🏻

Today's the day that Ja Kyung gets to get out of that hospital.

I'm so excited. I finally get to hug her. I can see her everyday. I can hug her every day.

I get up from my bed and yawn. I walk out of my room and make my way to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

I see Suho and Kris making breakfast together like a nice married couple would do and I slowly tip toe my way back to my room as I took pictures.

I stepped on a loose wood and it creaked. My eyes widened and Suho and Kris slowly turned their heads as if I was a ghost or something.

I ran and hid behind the couch. I heard Suho say,"Kris, what's that?"

"I don't know, Suho," Kris says.

"Let's go see,"Suho says with a tone of nervousness in his voice.

Kris says,"Yah! Who's that?"

They start walking towards the living room and once I see their feet, I jump out and make a loud sound that resembles a hissing sound. Kris and Suho scream causing the other members to wake up.

"YAH! Let us sleep in peace," Sehun says as he rubbed his eye.

Chanyeol ran his fingers through his cotton candy hair,"Why are you screaming? We're trying to sleep," he said as he rubbed his neck.

Baekhyun slowly walks out of his room and pouts as he rubbed his eyes. He slowly went down the stairs and said,"Why are you so loud? I couldn't sleep and Chanyeol snores loud so I can here him from my room." Baekhyun collapsed on the couch and hugged the throw pillow.

"Baekhyun, were you thinking bout Tae," Chanyeol asked as he smirks and goes down the stairs.

Baekhyun says,"No," as he was half asleep.

"Who's Tae," I ask.

Chanyeol smirks as he sat next to a half asleep baby and said,"He's Baekhyun's cruuuuuush."

Sehun, being the youngest, says,"Ooooooo, so he like-likes her like Xuimin like-likes Ja Kyung."

"Aigoo," I under my breath as I bring my hand up to my face.

Chanyeol points at Sehun and says,"Exactly!"

"AIGOO! I don't even know if she likes me too so back off," Baekhyun said throwing the pillow he was hugging at Chanyeol.

The pillow hit Chanyeol, so he grabbed it and threw it back at Baekhyun as he said,"She likes you! Trust me!"

Baekhyun hugs the pillow again and pouts,"No she doesn't." It looked like he was on the verge of crying, so I walked to Baek and put my arm around him. "Come on, Baek. She probably does like you. You're sweet. You sing like an angel. You treat girls right."

"Why would she like a guy who starves himself for no apparent reason and who always doubts himself," Baek said as tears began to fall out of his eyes.