07

*TEDDY BEAR*
"I hug my teddy bear
and go to sleep."
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
🐻ZHENG•JA-KYUNG'S•POV🐻

"Hi my teddy bear."

"Hello my angel. I brought you homemade coffee."

"Am I even allowed to drink coffee right now?"

"Don't worry. I made it decaf. Now here try it," Minseok says as he hands the cup to me.

I take the cup and take a sip. My eyes widen and I say,"That taste amazing, Minseok!'

"You really think so? I don't really make coffee for anyone except for EXO."

"Aaww I feel so special."

"You're special to me."

"Well yeah, you call me your angel. Just kidding, your special to me too."

"Well yeah, you call me your teddy bear," Minseok says as he smirks.

"Wwooooowww."

"Just kidding! I missed you."

"I missed you too," I say and drink the coffee.

Minseok gets a call and nods and says,"Okay, I'm on my way." He ends the call and says to me,"I have to go angel. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

He walks to me, kisses my head, and says,"I'll be text you and be back tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Bye."

"Bye," I say with a slight tone of sadness in my voice.

*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*🐻🐻*

👼🏻 KIM•MINSEOK'S•POV 👼🏻

I felt bad once I said bye, but I had to. I walk out of the room already missing Ja Kyung and walk my way outside the hospital to Suho.

"Hi Suho."

"Hello Xiumin. Sorry for disturbing your time with Ja Kyung, but we have to start preparing Ja Kyung's new room and you know the most about her, so you have to help decorate."

"Aahhh okay. It's fine."

"Let's go," Suho says as he jumped back into the car. I followed his action and we drove off to our house.

The car ride was filled with us singing to songs on the radio. Suho sings,"Russian roulette et et!" I start laughing at him and his obsession with Red Velvet, but he keeps singing while doing hand movements as I told him to stop. I changed the radio and he got mad at me and said,"YAH! I was listening to that," and he changed it back. I roll my eyes and start recording him. Suho didn't notice until we arrived at the house and he was embarrassed. I sent the video to every member of EXO and to Ja Kyung as I walked in the house.

I heard laughing from the living room, so I followed the sound. When I entered the living room, I saw everyone laughing to the video and I said,"Are we gonna work on Ja Kyungs room?" Everyone looks at me and Sehun says,"It's about time you got here."