The rest of the day seemed to drag on and when the final bell rang, I got really nervous. I slowly started walking to the lacrosse field, mentally preparing what I was gonna say.

My heart started racing when I saw Jackson sitting on the bench waiting for practice to start.  I sighed and mustered every ounce of courage in me and walked up to him.

“Can we talk for a second?” I asked as I approached him.

“Sure thing, babe.” He said.

“Don’t call me that.” I said as we walked away from the field.

“Aww, baby, what’s wrong?” He said as he put his hands on my hips.

I slapped his hands away and said, “Jackson! It’s over! Don’t touch me or talk to me ever again!”

“C’mon you know I didn’t mean to hit you! Don’t do this.” He whispered the last part.

“It’s done. I’m done with you. Forget about me, move onto one of the other hundreds of girls who like you.”

“What if I don’t want to forget about you?”

“Then that’s too bad for you. I’ve moving on. Me and you are a thing of the past.”

“Fine. I guess I’ll just have to send this picture to Scott.” He said as he walked away.

“Wait! What the hell are you talking about?” I asked, completely confused.

“This.” He said as he pulled out his phone and held it up to my face, revealing a picture of me and Stiles making out earlier.

“How the hell do you have that?! Are you stalking me?!”

“I have my ways.”

“What’s it going to take for you to keep that picture to yourself?”

“You are going to continue to date me. And if you don’t, I will send this picture of you and your little boy toy to big brother Scott.”

“You are the biggest asshole on the face of the Earth.”

“ See you later, baby.” He said as he winked and walked away.

I felt my skin crawl and my blood starting to boil.

What an ass.

What the hell was I supposed to do?  I needed to talk to Stiles.

I got my phone out and texted Stiles, “I need you. Something went wrong with Jackson. I can’t talk to Scott.”

{Stiles P.O.V.}

I was changing in the locker room talking to Scott when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I saw it was from Lucy so I quickly opened it and felt my heart drop in my chest at what it said.

I need you. Something went wrong with Jackson. I can’t talk to Scott.”

I texted her back at lightning speed and said, “Meet me at my jeep. I’ll pretend like I forgot something.”

She texted me back ok and I turned around to face Scott.

“Dude, are you okay? You look like you just seen a ghost.”

“Uh, yeah. I forgot my deodorant in my jeep I’ll be right back. You know don’t want to be stinkin’ up the field.” I laughed nervously.

“Haha okay.” He said.

I walked calmly out of the locker room but when I got out I ran to the parking lot.

“What happened?” I said out of breath when I got to my jeep.

“I told him it was over then he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of me and you making out earlier. He said that if I don’t keep dating him that he will send it to Scott!” She yelled.

“What the hell is his problem?!”

“I don’t know! What am I supposed to do, Stiles? Scott is going to be pissed either way!” she said while she started to cry. I pulled her into my arms so she would stop crying.

“It’s all going to work out in the end, Lucy.” I told her.

“I know it’s just I don’t want Scott to be mad at me for something I can’t control!”

“I have to go. I wish I could stay but Scott is going to get suspicious when it takes me 10 minutes to get deodorant out of my jeep.” I said, trying to make her feel better.

She laughed and pushed me towards the fields.