“I’m going to meet Allison, text me if you need me.” Scott said to Stiles and I.

I nodded my head and said, “ Tell Allison I said hey.”

Scott walked off and Stiles waved at him bye.

I started walking towards my locker, not paying attention to whether or not Stiles followed me.

I reached up to unlock my locker when I felt a hand on the small of my back. I whipped around and sighed when I saw it was Stiles, not Jackson.

“Tense much?” He said as he laughed.

“What the hell was that back at my house?!” I said, still kind of mad that he did that. Even if it did make my heart race.

“Don’t pretend like you didn’t like it. I saw you blushing.” He said as he smirked.

“So! What if Scott would have saw it?”

“But he didn’t.” Stiles said as he took steps closer to me.

I looked around the hallway and saw almost nobody was in there. I grabbed Stiles by his shirt collar and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back. After a few seconds, I pulled away. I grabbed Stiles by his arm and pulled him into the empty classroom beside my lockers. I locked the door, just in case. I knew nobody ever came into this room, there weren’t even desks in here. Just a bunch of empty boxes.

Stiles grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up onto the counter. We started kissing and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer. He put one of his hands on my thigh to support me and the other on my back. I slung my arms around his neck and continued kissing him.

My arms found their way from his neck to the bottom of his shirt. I slowly slid my hands up and down his bare chest feeling of his abs.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and looked at the clock in the room.

“We should probably go, class starts in like 3 minutes.” I said.

“Guess so.” He replied.

I went out of the classroom first so we wouldn’t look suspicious then Stiles came out.

I walked down the hall towards my homeroom, and started panicking when I remembered Jackson was in that class. I felt my hands get really sweaty when I grabbed the door handle to class. I opened the door and took a deep breath and walked in.

I saw Jackson sitting front row, as usual, staring straight at me. I ignored him and walked towards the back where Stiles usually sits. Seconds later, I saw Stiles walk in and several people said hey to him and gave him high- fives as he walked towards me. I never noticed how popular he really was.

“Hey” he said as he sat down.

“Hi” I said back.

“Has he tried to talk to you?” He asked while motioning to Jackson.

“Nope, but he has been staring at me.” I replied.

“I noticed.” He said while laughing.

“Are you gonna break up with him today?” He asked.

“Well since I have to wait for you and Scott at lacrosse practice I figured I would get it over with then.”

“If you need me or Scott you know we’ll be nearby.” He said while stroking my hand with his thumb.

“Thanks, but I think I’ll be okay.”

“Okay class, today we’re going to be talking about..”  and with that the teacher started talking.