Chapter 36

-ZAYN-

        "Wait, Zayn. I want to know... what are we?" she asks, while she looks at me sincerely. "What do you want us to be?" I asked back.

        "I want to come out. I don't want us to be a secret." she declares, it doesn't surprise me at all. Of course she'd want that. I want it too. "Do you really want that to happened?" I asked her again. "Yes, I wanted that to happen since the day I knew that I loved you" she responded.

        "I want that too... Erm, my mum..." I tried explaining to her but she cut me off. "I know it'll be hard for us to convince your mum, but she had to accept the fact that we love each other. But you two will have a frail relationship and it's all because of me..." she kept on blabbing things. Making me chuckle.

        "She knows, and she's okay with it. Stop panicking okay? We just have to face the real world now. are you ready?" I questioned. But she shook her head. "Please clear things up with Louis first, and with Harry... He's done nothing to you but you said mean things to him and it's not right babe" she muttered.

        Right, I'm a big jerk for accusing him. "Y-yeah, I'll go talk to Harry at soundcheck tomorrow, can I just sleep now? I've had a lot of information that hasn't been absorbed, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" I told her.

        She asks if I wanted her to stay but I declined, but the truth is that I wanted her to be with me now, and forever. I wanted to be alone but at the same time I want her to sleep with me and only me. I tried closing my eyes, but my mind's wandering off to future of what will happen when we finally come out of the public's eyes.

        I don't want her to receive more hate, she's trying to be strong for Louis even though she's puny. I hated the fact that she's doing this for Louis...

        Will people like the idea of us being together? Or they will loathe Eleanor more than they are right now? Will they be able to keep up with what's happening to us?

        Fuck, I want to talk to Harry, I condemned him for something that he didn't do. I was angry at everyone earlier, and Louis, he's still my bestfriend even though he shagged my Eleanor. He knows how inlove I am with her. He's a dick for doing that, but he's been there with me always and he'll always stick with me. Partners in crime just like what he describe our relationship.

        To be honest, I was afraid when Harry said that he was done, because I've never seen him so mad, I even called him selfish. He's been very patient and selfless... Perrie, she just told me that she's falling inlove with her. The truth is, I thought I'm starting to fall for her, and it kind'a scared me, because I know I'm not ready to love somebody else.

        My heart belongs to Eleanor, always and forever . She's my life and I don't want to be away from her... ever. For the past five months, I was trying to realize what's happening to us. I thought I wasted time, but I didn't. I waited for her. and it made me realize how empty I am without her. It's like im in a rehabilitation center. Eleanor being my drug, and at the same time, my treatment.

        As I look at the nightsky, I strated to think what my life will be without the boys... my boys, my bestfriends, It will not be the same, It will never be the same. and I don't want this to end, I found the real me because of them, and because of them, I found my true love. Because of them, I found my strength and my weakness.

        I immediately got up and went outside. Only to find Niall, Luke, Calum and Michael playing FIFA and throwing kettle corns at each other. I hugged each and everyone of them making them all confused.