Chapter 13

-ELEANOR-

As promised,I still went with them in Japan.I tried to avoid Zayn as much as possible,I always go wherever Gemma is headed to.I always go with Louis whenever he's free.As long as I can get away from him.I want to seclude myself from him.I don't want to do anything with him.

I pretended that I'm having fun at this tour,I tried having fun.But I failed...I can't have fun without thinking of that stupid break up.I shopped in every corner of Japan just to forget about the feelings that I have for him.I tried so hard not to think of him,but it seems like everything that I do,he's always there.

Louis promised me that he'll take me out,he'll take me around town and we'll go to some tourist attractions before they go to the Japanese Premier of This is Us.I was more than happy to go with him.I want to see a cherry blossom tree...I want to try some japanese foods,just to keep me away from him.

"konichiwa!" Louis surprised me,by hugging me. I told him that we should try working things out.But he disapproved of that idea.We're like bestfriends, and he doesn't want to ruin what we have now. And thank god he thinks before he acts.

I looked at him,I've never seen how attractive Louis is.Maybe because I only had my eyes for Zayn....I smiled at him,while listening to his exciting stories about how they danced all night to the best song ever.

As I was watching him talk,my mind was diverted to Zayn...Zayn telling me to stop what I'm doing,try not to fall inlove with Louis and just love him.I tried to distract myself from listening intently to what Louis was saying but Zayn's face kept on appearing everywhere.

"Hello?Are you even listening to me young lady?" Louis asked me,I had to tell him that I am listening to him or else,he'll talk to me about how stupid I am.

"Of course,I was listening to you.I just remembered that Hello Kitty bag that I saw at the store earlier...It's really cute.But I don't have any money in my bag earlier so I didn't had the chance to purchase it" I lied,I'm not into Hello Kitty,to be honest.

"You should've told me,you know?I had my credit card with me all along." he said,and I just smiled at him to avoid any arguements.I told him that we should go downstairs to eat.Gemma's been waiting for me because I promised her that we'll go out and we'll find a nail salon.

When we entered the room to where the others are,It was crowded,I noticed that there was a girl who was seated beside Niall. and I heard someone say 'Perrie',and I immediately concluded that Perrie went here.

But I was wrong...it was Katy Perry and she's with his boyfriend...They're visiting the boys.Louis told me that we better go to them.I told him that I should stay with Lou,I don't want to go there.Zayn's there,I don't want the others to feel awkward.

"Hello,pretty little lady,how's your stay in Japan so far?" Lou asked me,I can't understand some of her words sometimes because she's Hull... "It's quite alright,having fun...how about you?I can't wait to see Lux again!" I told her with enthusiasm. I missed that smart little kid who never fails to make our day better.

Gemma spotted us so she went to sit with us,she told us about how cute japanese girls are and she can't wait to get her nails done by some japanese manicurist.She's definitely Harry's sister...They both have this sense of humor and they're both clueless,at most times.

I kept on glancing on Zayn,wondering what he's doing as of this moment.He's laughing and I hate it when I see him laughing.He's having fun...It's like he never took me seriously.His laugh was my favorite thing in this world.

I suddenly felt lonely...

I want him back...I thought he will come back for me? Baby,you don't have to worry...I'll be coming back for you,back for you,back for you...It's sad that he never did it,.

Liam saw me looking at them,he gave me this pity look that I always hate because it made me feel so small.Zayn looked at Liam and he also turned to look at me.His eyes were glowing as always,his hair was a mess but he still managed to look perfect.

I fell in love with him more,I felt that my heart hurts more than it was.I still love him and nothing can change my feelings for him.I can't believe he threw everything,I can't believe that he'll give up on us.All I want right now is his hug....It always kept me warm.I missed his scent.

I missed the way that he always pinch my nose when he's bored,I missed his silliness and the way he made me feel good about myself.

"you know what?you should go talk to him" Gemma suddenly got my attention,pointing at Zayn and telling me what to do.

"I don't want to talk to him Gem,I want to move on...I want to be free from all the hurt." I reasoned out,Lou looked at me,the way Louis looked at me when he saw me crying at the hall of the hotel.The night when Zayn finally closed the door to his life.

"Hey,Katy Perry wants to meet Louis' girlfriend...you better go there" Harry whispered.This is the worst that could happen right now.I don't want to go there,and I'm pretty sure Zayn doesn't want me to.

At first,I declined going there,but Harry said to me that this is for Louis,so I agreed to go with him.Louis introduced me as his girlfriend and Zayn was glaring at us.

After that,I asked Louis for the key card because I want to go to our room,I want to get some rest,I want to be alone....I apologized to Gemma because her plans for today were ruined all because of me...But I made sure that we'll go out tomorrow to get our nails done.

I never thought that I had to disconnect myself from him,never in a million years have I thought of that.Because I made sure that he'll be the one. I made sure that I'll spent the rest of my life with him.But I was wrong...Nothing is permanent in this world,except change.

Someone like Zayn is hard to find,someone who you can depend on and someone who can understand the real you.No one understands me better than him.My world revolves around him and only him.

I closed a big door for the others,and only opened the door for Zayn,because he made me feel so secured,he made me feel that I'll never lose him.

But guess what?I never knew that we're playing a game of 'who-gets-someone's-heart-broken-wins-at-life',and I definitely lost.and it was terrible.

I loved him first.

But I was the one who lost,and I'm never gonna get the trophy that is Zayn...

-

To be honest,I was really disappointed that Zouis smoked weeds. I don't want them to end up like Justin Bieber, and I always tell my mum how great they and I always tell her that they will never be like JB, but now... I don't know -,-"

I just hope that they will realize that what they did was wrong. but I still love them, they're smoking hot, and they're f*cking irresistible.

Hope you like the update. xx