Chapter 22

-ELEANOR-

I woke up with Louis nudging me.He slept on the floor again,I told him that he can sleep beside me."Hey,we're going to Harry's,you better get up and get dressed" he said to me,still nudging me.I'm definitely not a morning person,so I get really cranky every morning.

"Give me 10 more minutes,will you?" I told him,still half-asleep. Hes just laughing at me,shaking me till I get up.

"Fuck!I'm up!Stop what you're doing!It's annoying!" I shouted,he's laughing still and it's gets so annoying,I punched him really hard. "Aww!What'd you do that for?" he whined while massaging his arm.

"I told you to give me 10 more minutes!but you didn't" I said,then I stood up and went to bathroom,I left Louis there whining.I laughed at him,he looks so cute,his hair is a mess.and he's wearing a onesies.with a hood that had a bunny ears.

Then I realized, what the hell was I saying? I should get excited that I'm gonna see Zayn again. here I am, ranting about how Louis looks right now. What's happening to me? I shook my head, thinking that it'll help me keep my thoughts focused on Zayn.

Zayn...

Again,I'm going back to where I was yesterday.I thought he'll never leave me.But it was my fault,I left him,I ran away from him.Which is partly his fault,too.I'm still known as Louis' girlfriend I shouldn't have come to their house.

I'm not welcomed there.I shouldn't be welcomed in here either. Jay loved me as her own,when I don't deserved to be loved like that, I'm just fooling them. Though I don't want to fool them, I didn't know that I would be so attached to them.

Everything was unplanned.

I didn't know that this would happen.I was just walking down the street,then bam!I was like hit by a truck,and it made me change my life.

What was I saying?

I'm out of my mind right now,I still have blisters all over my feet.and it hurts,but I can't tell Louis that...He'll carry me again,and I don't want that.

Because I'm afraid.

I'm afraid to fall inlove,with my bestfriend.

-

-LOUIIS-

Why do I feel so left out? Yesteday was supposed to be a very special day for me,nobody seemed to remember it.The lads of course texted me,greeting me a Happy Birthday and a Happy Christmas,with the exception of Zayn of course.

It was supposed to be about me,but hey...I still have more birthdays to come,why bother on this one,right?This is all fcked up.I texted Harry that we'll be going there in Cheshire.Being an understanding guy Harry is,he just agreed to everything.

It's bad that we've been a bridge to these two,but Zayn doesn't see what we're doing,and neither does El.But my feelings towards her can't change,even if I wanted to.I can't even tell Harry this feelings that I have for El.

I feel less important,with everything.I guess I have to forget about it,and let everything go.There's always a next time isn't it?

-ZAYN-

My christmas is still as shit as it was years ago,never been better.Mum pretended that nothing happened,she pretended that Eleanor wasn't here.

"Zayn,honey,why don't you sit with Perrie?" she asked me nicely,her voice was sweet but somehow threatening me. "No,I don't want to" I answered her like I'm a kid who doesn't want to obey his mother.

I ignore her call,and instead of going to where Perrie is seated,I went upstairs and tried contacting Eleanor.She's not answering me earlier...I hope she'll answer now,I'm going crazy right now.I just want to apologize to her,and in behalf of my mother's behavior,too.

Everyone's pretending that nothing happened,why are they doing this to me?Am I invisible to them right now?

I went out,without anyone noticing it...I drove to Eleanor's house,but no one was answering me.All I hear is the sound of Pepper's bark.I tried calling her but she's not answering,it's ringing but she's not answering it.

I texted her,maybe she doesn't want to talk to me,I just have to inform her where I am right now.I want her to know that I'll never leave her again.

-

The next day,I received a text message from Louis,saying that El was there,and we should meet at Harry's.I got up immediately,I took my car keys,and the keys to my flat.and ran my way downstairs.

"Sunshine,where are you going?" mum asked me,I spotted Perrie and Debbie helping mum in the kitchen,Perrie greeted me but I ignored her. "I'm going to Harry's" I told her,loud and clear. she immediately went at the back of the door.

"Mum,I'm going out." I groaned while trying to get her our of the door. "No one's going out,I made Christmas breakfast" she said,she's still doing this act that I can't even picture why she has to do that. She's like this evil professor in Hogwarts,who wears pink dresses.

"I'm not hungry!" I almost yelled at her.She glared at me.

"Go on and sit,We'll serve the breakfast" she announced,clapping her hands excitedly.I rolled my eyes at her.What's she doing?Perrie sat beside me,I hope she'll let me go after this fckin breakfast.I told her that I'm not hungry.but she kept on doing this act,it made her look more evil.

"Zayn,your mum and I talked about the theme for the wedding...I want it to be like..an Indian inspired wedding..." she spoke,Doniya and I looked at each other. "What?!We're not even indian.What the hell?" I muttered,Perrie looked down in embarrassment. My mum glared at me.

"Honey,it's okay...She can decide whatever she wants to decide." she said. I frowned as I hear her say those words.

"It's not okay,we're not indian,we're not hindus.We're muslims.Get your facts right!" I scowled,Waliyha and Doniya were shocked,I've never snapped at Perrie before. "Zayn!" Perrie interrupted,her eyes were blazing.she's furious right now. Doniya's containing her laughter and I can't help but to laugh at her face.

"I'm so done!" I yelled,I threw the table napkin on my chair,and went to my room,Mum and Perrie followed me.

"Stop following me!" I scowled at them,but it didn't stop them from following me,they still followed me like a lost puppy in a snow.

"Zayn!We just want to discuss with you,our wedding plans!" mum reasoned out.She's unbelievable."I told you!I'm not engaged to Perrie!This is all fake mum!I'm inlove with Eleanor!and I hope you'll respect that!"

"You're not inlove with her!You're cheating on Perrie with Eleanor,now Perrie told me that she'll forgive you no matter what" mum said,explaining things that aren't even true. She doesn't know what's happening behind all this. I'm supposed to be headed to Harry's house right now.Not discussing shit with them.

"You're unbelievable mum.I AM NOT INLOVE WITH PERRIE. I FAKE DATED HER BECAUSE MANAGEMENT TOLD ME TO DO SO!" I yelled, Perrie was about to cry,just like my mum. I feel guilty for shouting at them. But they're getting on my nerves. I tried staying calm as I was earlier,but they're pushing me.

"Zayn!you know that's not true!" she said,her eyes going on different direction,I know when she's lying. "You know it's true.Please,I want this to end!" I bit back,mum just stared at us with shock. Looking at me and then at Perrie,repeatedly.

"No....you're lying Zedd,you proposed to her!" she cried,I looked at her,my eyes are starting to get watery,I don't know who am I sad for,El or my mum? I'm caught between two worlds.

I kneeled infront of Perrie,my mum chewing her lips,containing her happiness. "I'm sorry,I want this to end.I love Eleanor,I think my mission with you is done" I held her hand while saying those words,and the next thing I knew,my mum fainted...

-

I really don't know Mrs.Malik's real personality,I just made that up to spice up the story,it's just a fanfiction.Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I did.I love conflicts.