Chapter 17

YEY.Louis' point of view.

-LOUIS-

Eleanor called me and mademe go to their house a day before Christmas. Of course,I went there as fast as I can.We were training at the field when she called me.

"I'm so glad that you came" Eleanor said when she opened the door for me.As usual,her mother was not here.And she's all alone with Pepper. "Did you even showered at all?" I asked her,she looks like she was hit by a hurricane and followed by a terrible earthquake.

"I shower all the time you goof.It's just that...I saw them" she told me. Them?Who's them? "Perrie and Zayn?Am I right?"

"Not just Perrie and Zayn,Lou. Perrie,Zayn and their family!" she screamed. She sat at the foot of the bed.I feel so bad for her.

I can't help but to look at her in a different way,maybe I'm just too blind to see how beautiful she is. Maybe I tattooed it on my mind that she's with Zayn and I'm just his fake boyfriend.I've always adored her,but I just realized how I felt about her.

flashback

I went upstairs after we had a little get together with our opening act,the 5 seconds of summer. I was a little tipsy but I definitely enjoyed my night. Niall,Liam and Harry stayed for a while..While I went to my hotel room to check if my mother left me a goodnight message.

As I was walking on the hallway,I heard someone crying,screaming as well.I was afraid to check who it was,afraid to see someone so close to me crying...But I hope it's not her,it's just a fan waiting for us to come out of the room.

I peaked first,and I saw Eleanor sitting beside our room. bawling and banging her head on the frame of the door.Her hand was placed on her heart as if she was trying to calm it. I don't know what else to do.I haven't seen her in this kind of state.

Because all of us knew how strong she is..or was in this case.She's strong enough to handle any kind of problems that may come,especially when Zayn is involve...I ran as fast as I can,and I hugged her trying to calm her down.

"It hurts so much!" her voice was squeaking and her hert beats fast.She's shaking and her eyes are swollen already. She wants to band her head again but I'm preventing her.

"h-he broke up with me Louis!he called me his other woman!he left me Lou!I don't know what to do now!I lost him" she cried,I can't help but to feel sad for her,El loves Zayn so much that she will do everything for him.

I kept quiet,I want her to feel that I'm here for her as always,and that she can always rely on me.I've known her for so long,and I felt a little guilty because I made it hard for her,too.If it wasn't for me,her life wouldn't be this hard.

Harry then spotted us,asking me what happened.He's the exact opposite of me when it comes to El.I'm the kind of friend who listens intently and comforts her if she needed to. and Harry's this kind who's always ready to take a bullet for you.I met Eleanor because of Harry,they were friends even before he auditioned for X-Factor.

"What the hell happened?" he asked,his voice was stern and he's clenching his fist.

"They broke up,man.It happened" I tried to tell him calmly. He glared at their room,and hugged Eleanor.

She was so precious.Something about her will make you like her so much and that will make you so protective of her. Something about her that makes me see things in a different perspective.Even Liam told me that...

She's very fragile,I want to protect her as much as possible.I don't want her to get hurt... But I failed,I saw her that night.It made me think that I don't want her to be in that state again,I want to let her know how important she is to me.

As I was idling,someone's knocking on their door. "Lou,could you get that please?I think mom sent a plumber earlier" she said to me,I smiled at her before I went downstairs.

"Zayn?" I was shocked,why the hell is he here?Actually,he was about to go back to his car.When I called on him.

"Lou?What are you doing here?!" his voice was thick and there's a hint of anger on it. "El called me,she's all alone again,and she's been so emotional these past few days...She needs someone" I answered,trying to sound calm but there's a tension between us right now.

I realized how important Eleanor is to me,she's not just a fake girlfriend.I realized how much I liked her.

"I need to talk to her" he told me,I let him in and told him to sit on the living room first before I let him talk to Eleanor,I have to ask her first.He was glaring at me for doing that.I won't let Eleanor be in pain again,and god,I hope El will use her brain right now.

I went upstairs,to El's bedroom.

She's just checking twitter and she's smiling.I don't to spoil her day but this is really important. "El,he's here" I announced,she looked at me with a worry in her eyes. Her smile turned into a frown.She stopped scrolling and she turned to face me. She's panicking.

"Why's he here?" she frantically asked she paced back and forth...pulling her hair,scratching her eyes.Things that she does when she's nervous.

"he wants to talk to you,he's there in your living room.I hope you make the right decision on this one" I told her.and I hope she'll listen to me.

She still loves Zayn,and she always will be.I want her to be happy,and if Zayn gives her happiness then she should go downstairs.

But I finally knew how I felt about her,I never knew that I have the capability to love someone,all this time,it was her.But if you really love someone,you'll let her be happy.

"Go talk to him.I know you want to talk to him" I stated,smiling at her even though it's hard for me to smile,but if that's the way to hide what I am feeling right now,then maybe I should do it.

"Lou...he left me,do you think that's the right thing to do?Talk to him?and what?forget about it?Forget the fact that he just called me his other woman?Do you know how much it hurts?It's bad,Lou.It's bad.Now,do the right thing and get him out of my house!" she said. I pity her right now,she's about to cry again and I don't want to see her crying again.

"El,I will do the right thing.I promise..." I said to her and I went downstairs to tell Zayn that he should go upstairs,to Eleanor's. That's the right thing to do.

He hugged me,before I decided to leave them.I know El will be so mad at me. "Just promise me you'll never leave her again,she's been a wreck,man.Don't ever leave her again" I said before closing the door.

It's cold outside,I was about to ask El if she wanted to spend Christmas with my family in my hometown.But fate must really hate me.Maybe it's their way of telling me that I'm not for Eleanor.