Chapter 8

“Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.”  ― Zayn Malik

-ZAYN-

"But I don't love her, can't you understand that? I'm inlove with somebody else!How would you feel if someone will make you propose to your fake girlfriend that you don't even love!?" I snapped at our management, Liam held my shoulder and pulling me he's been very calm as he was earlier.

"Zayn,you signed a contract and you're aware of that right? and you girlfriend is Louis' fake girlfriend! do you know how twisted your situation is?! Use your head!" he screamed back. They're all getting on my nerves and I want to cut them out of our lives.

Both of us were raising our voices,fighting for what we think is right. Of course, he's so wrong, his mind is filled with money and that.

"You can go now you have a soundcheck,yeah?" he said,smirking.

Liam dragged me outside where Harry and Niall are, Louis' with the 5sos right now.

"How'd it go?" Niall asked, I groaned in frustation,Niall knew why I'm like this. I want to stop this relationship with Perrie but the management won't allow me.

"Just wait for the right time mate,Eleanor loves you she'll understand it" Harry told me.  "I think she's mad at me, she hates me" I said,running my hands in my hair.

"I hope she will understand,she's having a hard time right now...plus she's graduating for Fuck's sake!" I told them. and all of them looked down.

After our meeting with the management, we went to a restaurant near the hotel,we're always eating hotel food and we want something else.

Harry called Louis and told him to come with us because we have lots of things to talk about. It's not like we're always away from each other,which is impossible because right now,we're on a tour and even though we're not touring we're recording and doing some shows so there's only like 2% chance that it might happen.

Louis' in the middle of a football match with the lads and the band when Harry called him,so he's all sweaty and kind'a smelly in a funny way.

"It's been so long lads!" Louis joked,and only Niall laughed at his joke,Liam and Harry glared at Louis and I just face palmed myself.

"Okay...Let's just order now,it's my treat" Harry told us,the waiter handed us the menu and Niall was the first one to decide...

"I'll just have fillet mignon and fritata for the side" I told the waiter and Louis got the same order.

"So what's up?I know there's something we have to talk about,might as well spill it now Harold" Louis said,Harry cleared his throat, "Okay,so we'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow and of course,the hosts will ask you about the engagement shit and all that,you better choose your words carefully" he explained.

"And we're here becauuuuse?" Niall asked,Harry cleared his throat again, "Because you're going out with Barbara Palvin,you have a new girlfriend and you...you have Eleanor" he said while pointing at Niall,Liam and Louis. His words stung when he said Louis has Eleanor, and not me. I want it to be me.

"And you're still on with the the Swizzle?" I teased and he gave me a middle finger. "No,it's not Taylor anymore it's Cara and Kendall Jenner" he proudly said,wow media's really portraiting him as a manwhore.

"Well,is it Cara or Kendall?" Liam asked "I want it to be Cara,to be honest,I like Cara...Kendall's not bad but you know,I've been talking to her once a week and...management wants me to go out with Kendall,they want me to give it a chance" Harry told us.