Chapter 30

-LOUIS-

        "'I'm so happy for them!" Sophia squealed as she hugs Liam. "For them?" I asked,not meaning to eavesdrop on their conversation. "Yeah.Eleanor gave this letter to me,and I gave it to Zayn after the show. and she's waiting for her at the top of the seats. It's so sweet!" she cooed, I present a fake smile at her. And leaving them at the dressing room.

        I sat at the bench outside, it's been five months and it's killing me. "Bad day,man?" Harry suddenly apperead out of nowhere. "She's with Zayn again,I lost a few times. Why can't I give up? You know? It's so clear to me that I'll never have her. Why am I fighting for something I can't have? I'm so stupid" I uttered. He stayed silent, and also sat beside me.

        "Maybe you need to forget about her....like, she's just there for you because you asked for her help. maybe you need to forget that feelings that you have for her. Because we know that she's truly madly and deeply inlove with our bestmate,you know that right?" he suggests. My heart suddenly tightened.

        "It seems when you want someone, they don't want you. And when someone wants you, you don't want them. Why is life so unfair?" I complained at Harry. Of course he'll never understand. Everybody wants him, and he's just like chill. He's not actually capable of loving someone. Unlike me, I knew from the start that I'll never have the love that I wanted. Wanna know why?

        Because that girl that I love, loves someone. And that someone is unfortunately one of my best mates. "Because someone's waiting for you, go out. Your princess is waiting for you. Maybe you'll have the best love story there ever was" Harry cheering me up. "Or maybe, my princess is already there for me. But she's meant to be with the other prince" I answered back.

        "Let's just stop with this all this sappy conversation,yeah? C'mon. You're Louis Tomlinson. Almost half of the population of the world is inlove with you! Stop that. " he excitedly said, I just smiled at him. "Mate, it's you... You're every girl's dream. But hey... I'm okay. As long as I have my four other bestfriends by my side, I think I'm good" 

        "So... We done with this conversation?" Harry questions. I shove him before I tugged him out of the stadium. Paddy was collecting us. Trying to get us all inside the tour bus. It's almost midnight, we didn't realized. 

        While we're walking, or running rather. We saw Perrie all by herself. Walking slowly. with her eyes glued to the ground.

        "Pez. Where are you going?" I asked her, trying to catch up with her. "Oh...I'm going back to the hotel" she said nicely. Her eyes were like all red, it's unusual to see her all sad. She's like the wittiest person I know..

        "Let's go then!" Harry and I grabbed her,dragging her inside the bus.

-

-ZAYN-

        "Damn it!It's fucking close!" I groaned. "It's okay, let's just go back to the hotel. I'm not in the mood for a fancy restaurant,too" she said. One of the things that I like her is that she's so understanding and forgives easily.

        "Really? I haven't plan this really well, I'm so sorry" I muttered, cussing every damn tree that we pass by. I never expected her to come here in Ireland to be honest. and If I did, I'd never take Perrie with me.

        Shit,Perrie. She confessed he love to me. She loves me, and I love Eleanor, Eleanor clearly loves me, that's why she came here. Everything's in a mess again. "El, I have to tell you something" I suddenly said, making her jump. "Well, if it's bad news then I don't want to hear it then" she spieled.