Chapter 4

-Zayn-

I heard everything that they've been talking about...

She's insecure? to who? Perrie?

I feel so bad right now, I should be there with her, I should be the one comforting her not Harry,not Louis but me.

But hey,it's also my fault.

"C'mon Man,we'll play Fifa in our room are you gonna come or what?" Niall asked and I nodded, I still need to talk to Eleanor about something important.

Perrie's here because I was about to propose to her.

Shocking?

Yeah,I was shocked too. I explained to them why I cant propose to Perrie and I told them how much I love my girlfriend but then they hit me back with the 'Eleanor is Louis' girlfriend so I can't be with her'

But no one can stop me,not even the gods above.

Harry went out of our room and it's my time to go inside, Harry also told me that Eleanor was very sad and she's crying right now. and if there's anyway that I can comfort her I should do it.

and I saw her,lying on my bed,hugging one of pillows and she's covered with a duvet.

"baby...are you okay?" I asked but she hugged me instead of answering me.

I hear her crying and I don't know what else to do, I don't want her to be sad, and especially when it's because of me.

"I have to let you go now,do I?" she asked,in between her sobs.

"Let me go?Why?I don't need you to let go of me,you know we can't be apart right? Sooner or later all of this will be done,so there's no need of letting go.You know how right we are for each other El." I reasoned out but she kept on sobbing and I don't know what else to do.

Should I tell her that the management wants me to propose to Perrie?

Or this is a very bad timing...

"Yeah,I guess you're right. But Zayn, I'll be very busy starting on Monday, I have to focus on my studies because I am a graduating student how can we make this work if both of us were too damn busy?" she said,she's worrying about nothing important.

"We'll make this work babe. We'll do everything to make this work" I said to her,wiping away her tears.

Yes this scenario is shitty. but I love her so much.

It wouldn't be this hard if they didn't made me date Perrie just for them to be known. I mean, yes they won the X-Factor but they're not famous enough to be known.

Eleanor and Louis was in relationship also for the sake of Louis,because some people think that Louis is gay but he's not.

I met her when we're at a party for Andy,Liam's bestfriend.

I asked Louis first if it's okay to 'hit' on her girlfriend, and as silly as it sounds, he said yes because he knows that I know that she's just his fake girlfriend.

Little did I know that I would fall for her this hard. I took her to some dates which some fans questioned because why am I having a dinner with Louis' girlfriend? and they called Eleanor a slut for that.

So that stopped for like a week until I tried going to her flat in Manchester.

I explained to her everything and I told her how much I like her.

It was okay for about a month and a half, we knew how to handle our relationship...

Not until Perrie came into the picture. Everything went all complicated.

We fought more than we used to, we can both sleep without making up. It's hard for me, it's harder for her.

I know Louis will not fall in love with Eleanor, and I don't have a problem about that. But yes, sometimes I want to rip Louis's face when I see he's kissing El,but then I'm trying to tell myself that it will never lead to anything.

"Babe,I need to go to the boys' room are you sure you'll be okay in here or do you want to come with me? We'll be recording a new song tonight" I reminded her but she said she'll be fine in here and she needs to rest.

Now, All I have to handle is Perrie, I should drop her off to her room so I can go to Louis and Niall's room.

"Pez,I'm gonna go to the other room,do you want me to drop you off there or do you want to come?" and with that,I hope she'll decline my offer,I hope she wants to rest.

"Uh okay, I have to make some important calls too so I better go to my room" she said then she got up and both of us went outside the room and dropped her off before I went to the other room.

Not even the gods above can seperate the two of us.Nothing can come between you and I.

The voice in my head kept on telling me that,It's a very strong word to uphold, but yes it's true. Nothing can come between us,not even the fans,the management even my family. Because they know that I'm dating Perrie and not El...

Nothing can come between you and I.

We don't want to be like them because we can make it till then end and I promise you nothing can come between us...

"Hey lads" I greeted,I see Julian and the rest of the band was sitted and they're all waiting for me.

"I made some pretty good lyrics inside my head while I was walking on my way here" I said and Liam gave me a piece of paper where I can right the words.

You and I. We don't wanna be like them. We can make it 'til the end. Nothing can come between You and I. Not even the Gods above Can separate the two of us..

"That was beautiful man, how did you came up with these words? It's amazing" Julian complemented me and Harry looked at as if he knows what this is all about. and I know he knows about it.

It was when I knew that no one can break us,no one can come between us because our Love is real.

It was when I saw in her eyes that she's hurtin', I realized that I should be strong for her...for us.

It was when I knew that I loved her so much it hurts,I love her so much that I will do everythiing just to make everything okay,just to make sure no one can hurt her,not even pull a strand of her hair.

It was when I knew that I want her to be the one who I will wait for at the end of the aisle. It was when I knew that I am willing to change religion just for her.

I love you El.

-

Sorry if Zayn's too cheesy, but hey... It happens in real life. :)

That moment when you knew that you're inlove for that person even though it's so wrong... </3