That will change their lives. Permanently.

------------------------------

*Guinevere's POV*
Silence. That what the room was, nothing but silence. After father and mother explained that there was a great war between an unknown species inhabiting the Land of Dawn before the great demon war between the Moniyan Empire and the Abyss, we were all still absorbing the new found information when someone knocked at the door. Both of our parents excused themselves while we were still seated. Soon after, mother went inside and told all of us about the party, which we all snapped back to reality and all agreed to research more about this Book and its contents later on, for now thou; mother led us all outside where three large carriages were waiting.

"Mother, you and father are invited too?" I asked in a surprised tone while they both looked at each other and smiled as they looked at me and my friends as well as my brother and nod their heads.

"Now if we don't want to be late, we best get going." King Leonin said while he and Queen Genevieve were already at their carriage with the stage coach and everything, as we also got to pick on which coach we were going to ride and thank goodness that these are big. I then noticed Alpha, Akai, Saber, Cyclops, Lapu-Lapu, Chou, Sun and Hylos weren't getting on and I wasn't the only one as Karrie called out to them.

"Aren't the eight of you going to go in?" She asked while Sun shook her head and pointed at Johnson who just transformed into a car as Saber and Alpha got in along with Chou and Cyclops and Sun was out by the top of the car.

"See you all at the Silver's palace. We'll just follow you from behind, we'll catch up." Sun said while Saber stepped on the engine which made Johnson roar- not in an animal way of course- and began to rush in ahead of us.

-------------------------------

We arrived by the Silver's palace when it was already night time as the Silver family welcomed us and got us corresponding rooms. We all got a goodnight sleep as tomorrow morning till afternoon was intended for the preparations for the ball later that night.

------------------------------

"Gwen! Have you seen my curler?!" Miya asked while Layla and Eudora are helping Nana with her hair while Irithel and Selena are helping Aurora and Esmeralda with Fanny, Lesley and Hilda. Apparently they don't have a thing with dresses and gowns and when we got to the EverMall days ago, both of them bought gowns that look like it was out of fashion or it was what mothers or nannies would usually wear whenever they're taking care of someone- which most of us don't approve of- so we tweeked it up a notch without them knowing. Finally after what took like an eternity, all of us were all dressed and ready for the ball. I just hope that the boys had of an easy luck than us girls did.

*Granger's POV*

I hope the girls are having better luck than us. Miya and the other girls were the ones who packed our suits and now let's just say were having 'difficulties.' That, and the fact that almost all of us hasn't wore a tuxedo nor any fancy clothing in a while and were struggling-

"GOD DAMMIT!" Balmond said while Martis and Moskov were trying to tie their ties. Harley, Lancelot, Dyrroth, Framis, Alucard, Tigreal, Zilong, Leomord and Gusion are trying their best to help the rest of us, but it was not enough to handle all of us. Some of them actually has press conference- mainly Alucard and Tigreal- and some actually went to parties before entering the Land of Dawn- Dyrroth, Zilong and Framis- and I was shocked that even Dyrroth was struggling on his suit.

"Hey Granger- would you mind?" Harith asked while struggling on his back to reach the belt while his tail was also struggling. I nod and helped him into his outfit.

"Tell me again why did we agree to this?! AND WHY DIDN'T WE WEAR OUR OWN GOD DAMN HERO COSTUMES!?!" Argus asked irritated already while Framis told him to hold still while he and Lancelot were helping him in his outfit.

Finally after it felt like a whole eternity, we managed to put in all of our tuxes/suits and waited for the girls to finish. When they did, they're all beautiful but my eyes were on Guinevere. God damn, she was fucking stunning!

"Wow Granger, you look very handsome." She complimented and I felt my heart being shot by the love arrow many times.

"Uh. Thanks. You look stunning as well." I said returning the compliment and she smiled back and gave me a flower, which she attached on my tuxedo as all of us made our way to the ballroom where the party was being held.

----------------------------------------

*Narrator's POV*

It was already midnight and the heroes and heroines were exhausted. Mainly because of all the dancing and the smiling as well as all the guests that greeted them and they all have to be formal. As promised, Sir Baroque and Lady Baroque arrived at the party, along with Odette's parents and the same déjà vu happened with Lancelot this time answering Odette's father's question.

Of course, both fathers have a dance or two with both Odette and Guinevere as the other heroes and heroines rested. The couples shared one or two slow dances together as well as friendly dances were up held at the ballroom- of course with the other couple of said hero/heroine agreeing.

All in all, the night was fantastic. It wasn't too royal or noble and it wasn't too common either. It was just the right atmosphere for both sides to enjoy and have a good time. Added to that, some of the Abyssal Leaders were also invited and they all seemed to get along with the other nobles and royals from the different lands.

The heroes and heroines were enjoying their 'bonding' time with another in the gardens of the silver palace under the stars. They were sharing back good and bad memories then telling some funny and relatable stories before they came across the Land of Dawn and got the approval of the moonton government. They all soon became very sleepy and instead of heading inside and went to their rooms to go and do their usual routines, they all fell asleep on the grass with their now ruined and messed up gowns and tuxes/suits from the evening's ball.

The two princesses were about to call them to come inside when they saw them all asleep on the garden. They used their magic to make what their currently wearing and turn it into nightware and comfortable clothes to sleep in as well as poofed up some pillows and blankets for them to later use when they all wake up and in need of said things.

"Everyone who wrongs them cannot see what is beyond the screen, don't you agree Diane?" Rianne asked while her sister agreed.

"The players can judge too harshly these days, my dear sister. But beyond that, their bond together as friends still show outside their stories. They are truly an inspiration to many." Diane said while leaving them all be and headed off to bed themselves, ending the night of the royal ball as tomorrow, the heroes and heroines need to go back to the Land of Dawn.