43: You Get In Trouble (8-10) (Louis, Harry, Niall)

Louis: (You're 8) Ever since you were five, you've always been very troublesome. You'd break things, kick things, hit people and swear at them. It was unbelievable how many swear words an eight-year-old knew. It was just after the summer holidays, you thought you'd be with Louis but it turned out he was on tour. You were annoyed at that, you weren't even allowed to go on tour with your brother whom you loved so much. To be honest, you thought that you took after him. He was strong, you tried to copy his ways. "Welcome back class, hope you enjoyed summer!" One of your teachers beamed. Whilst the other students nodded, you sat at the back of the class with a scowl on your face, your arms crossed. "Didn't you have a nice summer Y/N? Did your family neglect you?" One of your arch enermies asked. You snapped easily and her down to the floor. You threw punches at her. "Don't. You. Dare. Say. That. Ever. Again." you said, angrily. "S-stop" Flora whined. "Miss Tomlinson! Get off Flora this instant! Go to the principal's office" Your teacher shouted. You rolled your eyes and went. (His POV) *ring! ring* I looked at my phone, it was Y/N's school. I took it whilst a lady was shouting into the phone. I sighed and put the phone down. Just one day, will Y/N stop being mischievious?! (Your POV) "Your brother's here" The principal spoke, angrily. Louis? He was here? I went outside and looked for him. He looked at me angrily. "Y/N! I only had one day off! You've been expelled from school!" Louis shouted. "I did this because someone insulted our family, because you weren't here to put me in place! Because you were away the whole summer and didn't even call!" I said, choking on tears. Louis looked guilty. I had enough and ran home.

Harry: (You're 9) "Ready to go to the supermarket Y/N?" Harry asked you. "Yeah!" You said excitedly. "Did you have too much sugar again?" Harry asked. "Yeah" was all you could say. He sighed and drove to Morrison's. "Right Y/N, so you don't get bored, I want you to get some doritos and salsa" Harry ordered. "Okay!" You hyperly answered. "Remember one thing Y/N, no sweets, okay?" Harry said, sternly. You sighed, "yes Harry" you replied. He went one way whilst you ran the other. You picked up a basket, throwing the doritos and salsa into your basket. That's when you saw the Pick 'n' Mix. "no i can't" you said to yourself. You gave into the sweets and dipped your hands into the tubs, eating the sweets. "Oi! Don't do that!" A shop assistant told you. "But I'm hungry!" You whined, taking a few more. "Who's your parent?" They asked. "My brother, Harry" You gulped. "Right, you are?" He asked, pointing at you. "Y/N" You replied. "Right! May Y/N's brother Harry come and pick up his sister from the sweet isle" They announced. Harry ran over to you angrily. "You ate ten pounds worth of candy?!" Harry said, clearly annoyed. "Well I've always said, I have the eating habits of Niall" you said, walking away.

Niall: (You're 10) It was sport's day, you couldn't participate because of your allergy, you had hay fever. Instead of participating, you thought it would be funny to switch the hard boiled eggs for the egg and spoon race. In the meantime, you went to get the other eggs. Turns out one of the teachers caught you sneaking the eggs out of the cookery room. Niall was called to take you home. "Y/N, I know that you were hungry but that doesn't mean that you can switch the eggs and spoil everyone's fun" Niall told you. "I'm sorry Niall, I promise I won't do it again" You answered.