18: He Forgets Your Birthday (10-16) (Part 2)

Harry: (You're 10) (His POV) I was at the interview, we were asked questions in which we answered them. "So boys, is anything special happening?" The woman, Kelly asks. Shit. I forgot it was Y/N's birthday! She must be so pissed with me right now! "Uh, yeah, it's my sister, Y/N's birthday" I said, with a slight smile. "Oh! Happy birthday to her! How old is she?" Kelly asked. "She's 10 today" I said. I can't believe that I forgot her birthday though! What kind of ridiculous brother am I? I know she's with Gemma right now but Gemma's poorly! As soon as we got out of the interview, I went straight home to find a note on the coffee table, it read "Worst birthday ever". I sighed as I scrunched it up and threw it in the bin. I ran upstairs when I heard crying, oh my gosh, how long has she been crying for?! "Y/N?" I said, opening her door. "Go away curly!" She shouted, throwing a pillow at me. "Ouch" I said, she looked as if she couldn't care less. "Look Y/N, I'm really sorry I forgot your birthday, I really didn't mean too! It's just...Management was doing my head in and I didn't know what to do" I said. She sighed, "it's fine". I know the meaning of 'fine' and it's not 'fine'. "No, I'm going to make it up to you, we're going to M & M's World, then we'll go to Nando's with the boys" I told her. Her smile brightened up, I smiled too. "Quick! Go get ready!" I said, hurrying her along.

Niall: (You're 11) (His POV) While we were performing, I quickly remembered something...it was Y/N's 11th Birthday...How the hell was I meant to forget that?! "Alright, I want you to all join in with singing Happy Birthday to my little sister, Y/N, tonight! 1! 2! 3!" I said. (You're POV) OMG! So he didn't forget my birthday! I'm so happy that all the Directioners are singing for me, awh! I suddenly saw Niall run off stage, I was currently sitting with Lou, and Lux backstage. "OMG, Y/N, I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday, what kinda brother forgets his little sister's birthday?!" Niall said. I smiled, "why are you smiling, I disappointed you on your birthday" he said. "Niall, it's fine, what made my day was how you sang happy birthday for me with everyone, it was really special this year and thanks" I said. He smiled, "how about you stay on stag with us for the rest of the performance?" Niall said, taking your hand. Paul was behind Niall as we walked on stage. Wow. This is really the best birthday ever!

Louis: (You're 12) (Your POV) "Wow, this has been such a boring day" I said to myself as you sat on the pool side. I looked over to where Liam and Sophia were, they'd now gone. I sighed to myself until I saw someone running in the distance, I looked up to see Louis. "Omg! Y/N! I'm so sorry I wasn't there to say happy birthday to you!" Louis said, hugging me. I rolled my eyes as he gave me a hug. "Yeah right Lou" I said. He pulled back in astonishment. "Y/N? Don't you believe me?" Louis asked. "Not particularly, no" I said. He frowned. "Lou, you can't just forget someone's birthday like that" I said, walking off into the hotel. "No! Y/N! Please! I didn't forget your birthday!" Louis said, pulling me into his chest. "But you did" I said. He sighed, "I'll make it up to you, I promise" Louis said, looking directly into my eyes. "Whatever you say" I said, walking into the lift with him.

Liam: (You're 14) (His POV) Whilst I was shopping with Sophia, I realised that I forgot a someone special. It was Y/N's Birthday! I forgot to say Happy Birthday to her and now she's back at the hotel oh her own. We got back to find that she was missing! Crap! Why can't I just do something responsible for once?!?! I tried calling her so many times but they all went into voice mail. I sighed and ran out of our apartment and onto the streets of New York. (Your POV) I was sitting in Central Park on the swings, I heard someone sitting next to me, obviously I had my hood up so all I could hear was their voice. "Hello, have you seen a girl about fourteen who has just run off in the last so many hours, her name is Y/N Payne" the voice said. It was Liam. I kept my head down, I don't want to deal with this right now. I shook my head. "Well, thanks anyway" Liam said, getting up again. He started to walk away and that's when I made a run for it, my hood flew down whilst I ran. (His POV) I turned around to see the girl running off, her hood flew and that's when I realised that she was Y/N! "Oi!" I shouted, running after her. I caught up with her and held her close to me, receiving loads of dirty looks from passers-by. "Don't you ever run away from me again" I said, through clenched teeth. "Why shouldn't I? You forgot my birthday" She said. I sighed, "You're right and I'm sorry, I shouldn't be annoyed at you on your birthday, I'm sorry, please forgive me" I said. "I forgive you because it takes a sweet and caring older brother to come and find their little sister, other brothers wouldn't" she said. I smiled and we walked back to our apartment.

Zayn: (You're 16) (His POV) I returned home to find that Y/N wasn't there. Louis reminded me that it was Y/N's birthday and I'd better get her party ready. She must of been really annoyed with me. I decided to go round to her friend's to get her back. (Your POV) I feel soooo hyppeeer! K I'm drunk! There were bodies all over the floor, people had already passed out! Me and my friend Annie were re-filling on punch when the doorbell rang. Ah I'm sure someone else can get that! (His POV) Someone answered the door and I knew that it wasn't Y/N or her friend. He looked drunk...Oh no! Please don't say that they've been drinking! I walked in, closing the door behind me. I gasped, Y/N and Annie looked drunk too. I grabbed Y/N's arm, "Zayn off!" She said, I ignored her and dragged her home. We only lived round the corner. She was drinking the rest of her punch as we went down the street. I knocked it out of her hand. Once we got in, I scolded her. "Y/N HOW DARE YOU THROW A PARTY AT YOUR FRIEND'S! ESPECIALLY WITH ALCOHOLIC DRINKS! YOU'RE UNDERAGED YOUNG LADY!!" I shouted. "ZAYN, DON'T YOU GET IT! I WENT TO MY FRIEND'S TO GET AWAY FROM YOU! YOU FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY SO I FORGOT ABOUT YOU!" She shouted. This hurt me. "To your room now" I said, under my breath. She ran upstairs, nearly tripping on the stairs. Sometime later I came with a tray and left. (Your POV) I opened the door after a while when I bend town to see a tray with a mini cupcake with a candle on it. There was also a note saying 'I'm Sorry'. I smiled to myself. "It's fine" I said, hugging Zayn.