24: He Catches You Smoking For The First Time (13-17)

Louis: (You're 13) Let's just say that you were pulled into a bad group and now they're forcing you to smoke. It was either that or they'd kill you, I mean, kill you as in shoving you under a train. One of the boys lit you a cigarette. You foolishly took it and placed it in your mouth, the smoke filling your mouth and going down your throat, you nearly choked. Then you heard, "Y/N!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" It was Lou. Everyone ran away while you were left with the cigarette in your hand. "Um..." You stammered as he took it and threw it on the ground, stamping on it after. "HOME! NOW!" He shouted. The car ride home was silent until you got threw the front door. "Right missy! Why did I catch you smoking?" Louis asked. "I...don't know" You said, forcing yourself not to tell him the real reason. "Don't lie, spill it" He begged. You sighed, "I kinda mixed with the wrong gang and they forced me to smoke or I'd be pushed under a train track" You said. He was surprised. With that, you were grounded for a month but you didn't mind.

Harry: (You're 14) Let's begin with saying that you're a very innocent child but something happened to you on the way home from school...You were walking with your small earphones in each ear when a guy tugged you on your shoulder. You thought that it was safe to run away but he followed you. You finally stopped as he took out a small packet of cigarettes and gave them to you. "A present" he says. He opens them up and hands one to you, lights it and says "Smoke it". You gulp. Just as you're about to smoke you feel someone tug you all the way back to your house. "What was that?!" Harry shouts. Tears fill in your eyes, "I'm s-sorry Haz, it wasn't w-what it looks like, I was just walking h-home from school and--" You began. "No! You're lying and grounded!" He said, refusing to listen. "Just think from my point of view Harry, I never smoked the damn cigarette and I never wanted to in the first place!" You said, before 'hibernating' in your room.

Niall: (You're 15) Even though you were fifteen and a brunette, people would call you an 'Irish blonde'. Ok, so you weren't the smartest of people but you were good at sports. You were walking to the park when you saw a guy with 'white sticks' as you thought. He gave one to you and lit it up. Niall saw what was happening and threw it away from you, taking you to a quiet bench. "Y/N, do you know what that was?" Niall asks you. "A white stick like a sparkler" you said. "No, it was a cigarette, please just don't ever smoke" Niall said. Smoke. "Smoke?" You said, gasping. "Yeah, promise me never to smoke though" He said, holding out his pinkie, "Promise".

Zayn: (You're 16) You were staying at Zayn's for the weekend. He'd always smoked around you because you were 'used to it'. Zayn's phone rang, in which, he left the room. "Bingo" you said to yourself as you picked up the half-full packet of cigarettes. You took one out, quickly lit it and smoked it. "Woah" you said as you blew the smoke out. You looked up to see Zayn, completely shocked. "Drop it" he said with clenched teeth. Luckily there was an ash tray, so you placed it on it. "You're grounded! How dare you smoke! You're under-aged and now allowed! You're not staying round tonight but going back to mum's!" He shouted. You stuck your nose up, "Then why do you smoke Zayn? Why do you want to smoke? Do you want to kill yourself?" You shouted. "I--It's a habit" He said. "Yeah right!" You said, before leaving the room.

Liam: (You're 17) You hadn't seen Liam in a long time. It had been six months since you've seen him and you had a small secret, a friend had gotten you into smoking and now it has become a habit that you can't get rid of. You stamped on your cigarette as you saw Liam's car pull up in the driveway of your flat. "Hi babe! Long time no see!" He said, giving you a hug. "I know! I've missed you so much!" You said, hugging him. You talked for hours and therefore you'd both decided to go to a restaurant for tea. Obviously, Liam felt guilty for not seeing you so he decided to drive. You opened the small window in the passenger's seat and lit your cigarette. "Y/N, could you shut the window, it's a little--" He began. You looked up as you smoked your cigarette. "Y/N? When did you start to smoke?" He asked. "Three months ago" You said. "Y/N, you know it's a filthy habit don't you?" Liam said. You nodded as he parked up. "I can help you as long as you're willing to stop, we can get through this" Liam said, cupping his hands on your cheeks. You nodded before slinging away your box of cigarettes.