13: You Like Another Band Member And They Notice (7-15)

Liam: (You're 7) Ever since Liam first brought you on tour when you were only three years old, you fell in love with Niall. Obviously, you were too shy to show it as you thought your brother would tease you. One night you decided to sing in your small room while Liam and Niall were downstairs. You wore all of your Niall merchandise and took a few selfies for Instagram. You then had a reply on that photo from the one and only Niall himself. You blushed a lot as you saw Liam and Niall come into your room.

Louis: (You're 9) Your love for Harry was very obvious to you older brother, Louis. Although you convinced Lou not to tell him or he'd 'be sorry'. You were on tour with your brother and his band mates, you were getting ready for bed and decided to put on your 1D pyjamas. You went into the lounge area to say goodnight when you saw Louis and Niall laughing while the other smiled at you. You got majorly confused until you looked down and realised that you had a pyjama top saying 'I <3 Harry'. You covered yourself before saying, "gotta go" and returning to your room.

Zayn: (You're 11) You loved all the boys equally but Liam was always your favourite. Zayn knew it but Liam didn't. Nobody actually noticed until you got a 1D magazine and tore every Liam poster out of it. Liam smiled down to you, you forgot that he was sitting right there. "Oops" you said to yourself as you felt yourself heat up. "It's alright Y/N, I know I'm irresistible" He said, winking.

Niall: (You're 13) Alongside Niall, Zayn was your life. Today you forgot that Zayn was picking you up from school. Instead, you decided to argue with an older girl that Zayn was yours while she did the same. You were rowing for a long time before she gave in and you went to find Zayn. "Y/N, I saw what happened, do you really like me?" Zayn asked, looking into your eyes. You nodded and blushed.

Harry: (You're 15) "You love Louis!!" Harry chirped, "Shut up Curly" You groaned as you threw a pillow at him. "That's not nice, I can always tell Louis!" Harry said, smirking. "If you dare to tell him I swear--" You began before the doorbell rang. "Ah there's Louis!" Harry said. "You invited him over?!?!" You whisper-shouted. He laughed and opened the door, in came Louis. You were dazing at him for a while. "Y/N?" Louis said, you snapped out of your gaze. "Uh..I gotta go do some homework" You said, running up the stairs. Some time later there was a knock on your door, "Y/N, It's Louis" Louis said. He opened the door. "I know you like me, it was really obvious, but really adorable" Louis said, hugging you. "So you don't mind if I do this?" You said, kissing his cheek. He smiled, "not at all".