19: He Likes Your Twin More Than You (9-13) (Louis, Harry, Niall)

Louis: (Your POV) (You're 9)  I went downstairs one morning, expecting Louis to be on his own. I'd finally be able to spend some time with him! My twin, Athena doesn't get up til late so now I have my chance. As I went downstairs, I heard laughing. I looked round the corner to see Louis tickling Athena. Wait! This can't be possible! She doesn't get out of bed til 10! What?! I went through, passing them, not even bothering to say good morning. I went to get some cereal and poured the milk in the bowl. I sat down on the opposite sofa, and started to eat my breakfast. "Oi, Y/N, go get me some cereal" Athena said. "Nope" I stated. "Y/N! Go get Athena some cereal!" Louis exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and got up "What one do you want?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets. "Lucky Charms" she said, with a slight smirk on her face. I bought the Lucky Charms for myself, not for her. "Not getting you that" I said. "Go get me some!!" Athena shouted. "No! Cos it's my cereal!" I shouted back at her. "Y/N! Stop shouting at Athena! Go get her a big bowl of that cereal" Louis shot back at me. I sighed and left to get her some cereal. I returned and gave it to her, what? Not even a thank you? Rude pig. I finished my cereal and put the bowl back into the sink. Louis had now left from downstairs, great. I turned to Athena, giving her a dirty look. "What's wrong with you Y/N?" Athena asked me. "What do you think?" I said, through clenched teeth. She laughed, "Oh yeah! Just so you know, Louis loves me more than he will ever love you!" Athena said. I'm the younger twin and I get this. It's bullshit! "You obese pig" I muttered. She looked at me and kicked me. "Ow!" I said, pushing her into the sofa and slapping her across the face. "Oww! I'm telling Louis!" Athena said, running upstairs with tears in her eyes. I hid behind the sofa but Louis saw me. "Right Y/N, that it! Get out here right now!" Louis said, pulling my arm. I put my hands in my pockets, Athena was obviously crying. "WHY DID YOU HIT ATHENA? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" Louis screamed right in my face. "Athena kicked me! Why don't you hear that part of the story?!" I shouted. "SHE NEVER KICKED YOU! YOU CALLED HER AN OBESE PIG! THAT IS SO RUDE" He screamed. "SHUT UP! I KNOW YOU LOVE ATHENA MORE THAN ME! YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB AT SHOWING IT!!!!" I screamed before pushing Athena out the way and running out of the door.

Harry: (You're 10) (Your POV) Being me is hard because of One Thing, I have a twin. She likes to get everything she wants and when she wants. On the other hand, I have to wait til either Christmas or my birthday which is obviously shared with Caitlin. She gets far more presents than me, I get five, she gets fifteen. Yeah...very fair. We were currently at the store, getting some groceries. "Alright Caitlin and Y/N, stay together" Harry said. "We will!" Caitlin chirped. She smirked and ran off to the toys aisle. I followed closely behind, Harry would get the hump if he found out that I left Caitlin's side. She's older, I'm the younger one. "Ooh! This looks cute!" Caitlin said in her squeaky voice. "Do everyone a favour and shut up" I said, smirking. She looked at me, "Do everyone a favour and leave the family, you are clearly unwanted" She said, before dropping some 'My Little Ponies' into the basket. I sighed, maybe she's right. Maybe I should leave the family...I walked alongside her. We got into my favourite toy aisle, they had tec decks, 1D stuff, Littlest Pet Shops and Zhu Zhu pets. I smiled and ran over to the tec decks. I've been wanting to get some new finger skateboards and the ramps for quite a long time now, besides, I never get what I want at Christmas anyway. I picked them up and placed them into our basket. "Put them back, I'm getting all I want while you carry this, you slave!" She said, trying to hand me the basket. I pulled away, allowing it to drop on the floor. "Hey!" She said. "Hay is for horses!" I said, sticking my tongue out. I picked up my tec decks and ran, she ran after me. We went into the aisle where Harry was. "Y/N wheres...Oh hello precious!" Harry said, obviously to Caitlin. "Hi Hazzy, can I tell you something?" Caitlin asked. "Sure, what is it sweetpea?" Harry said, behind down to her height. "Can I get these?" Caitlin asked, holding out at least ten items. "Of course!" Harry said. He looked over to me, "You're not getting that" Harry said, giving me a dirty look. "This is so unfair! She gets whatever she wants and I don't!" I screamed. We got many looks from people. "She doesn't! Besides, she earns them whilst you don't!" Harry said, through clenched teeth. "Hazzy, she also hit me and scratched me" Caitlin said, revealing scratches she made on her arms, he gasped. "Right! When we get home Y/N, you're going on time out!!" Harry said. "No! Do you know what? I've had enough! Enough of being in this family! Enough of being Caitlin's twin cos all I am to everyone is a little slave who lives in a prison!!" I shouted, running off.

Niall: (You're 11) (You're POV) Today, was another boring day for me. Mainly because Niall would spend everyday with my twin Tiffany. I sighed as I got out of the shower to get ready. I put on some old jegging and a flowery top. Old jeans you ask? Yeah, that shows how long it's been since Niall's taken me anywhere :/ I went downstairs to see Niall talking to Tiffany about something. "Morning" I said, in a monotone voice. They both looked up, "Hi, I was just going to take Tiffany out, would you be able to do some household chores while we're gone?" Niall asked. "Um, sure? But can't I come too?" I asked. "No, sorry! It's a special day" Niall said. That was always his excuse..."Fine" I said, before they left. I did the household chores, secretly crying to myself. This was so unfair, I want to run away to my friends! I'm running away and I'll never return. I gathered up my things, took the things I needed and left, slamming the door behind me. I just dropped the keys and went.