15: You Play-Fight And You Accidentaly Kick Him Somewhere Painful (12-16)

Louis: (You're 12) You had just got home from a tiresome day at school. You plopped yourself down on the sofa, not even bothering to change. School was like a prison right now, you just wanted to escape as fast as you could. You looked over to your older brother who was currently watching football (soccer). You sighed and looked over to the TV, then back at him. You smiled to yourself until you went behind the sofa and crept behind the sofa he was on. You grabbed the remote and ran upstairs as fast as your legs could carry you. "Y/N, you've got to give that back!" Louis shouted as he ran up the stairs after you. You just laughed and ran into your room to hide. He pounced on your bed and tickled you. You kicked your legs around until you realised that you kicked him somewhere painful. "Oops" you said, as he fell to the ground. He groaned in pain. "OMG! Lou I'm so sorry!" You said, sitting down next to him. "It's alright Y/N, I know you didn't mean to.." Louis trailed. You sighed, "I know but I feel bad" you said, giving him a hug.

Harry: (You're 13) You were outside playing 'Swingball' with your older brother. You were the type of teenager who would rather spend time on the laptop. You sighed as your brother came over to you. "I'm better than you if that's what you think" Harry said. You folded your arms, "That sounds like a challenge" you said, smirking. You whacked the ball so hard that it backfired and hit Harry in the painful's. He fell to the ground as you just laughed, "Ha! Serves you right!" You said, laughing histerically, he just looked up at you and groaned.

Niall: (You're 14) You had always been frightened of thunderstorms ever since you were younger. You had never gotten over it, even though you were now fourteen years old. You sighed as you stood near your window, watching the rain pour down. There was rumbles every once in a while until lightening struck nearby and you flinched. You heard more noises which sounded like heavy rain. Little did you know, Niall had snuck up on you and was ready to shock you. "BOO!" Niall shouts. "AHH!!" You scream and accidentally kick him in his 'lower region'. You gasped as he curled up into a ball. "Well, it kinda serves you right for scaring me" you said, shrugging it off as you left your brother on the floor in pain.

Liam: (You're 15) You were practising self defence but this time it was on Liam. "Alright Y/N, lets see what you've got!" Liam said, crouching down. You swung your leg around until you felt someone groan. You turned your attention to Liam as he was covering himself. "Sorry...did I kick you?" You asked, bending down. "Yeah" he squeaked. "I'm sorry, I'll go get the ice" you said, running downstairs.

Zayn: (You're 16) You were reading one of your favourite books Zayn had bought for you last year. You were so into it that every noise around you was blocked out. Zayn made it his mission to tickle you, you hated being tickled ever since you were really young and you had always got payback. Zayn came over to you and tickled you. You laughed, "Zayn...S-Stop-p" you said. He refused. You turned on your back and accidentally buckerooed him in his privates. "Ouch" he said, groaning. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there!" You remarked, smirking. He groaned more and returned to his room.