36: You Get A Tattoo And He Gets Mad (16-18)

Niall: (You're 16) You always knew that the other boys in 1D had had about twenty-seven tattoos all over them, except for Niall. You wanted to be a Horan who had at least one tattoo. You were fed up with asking Niall whether you could get a tattoo, the answer was always no because you were "too young". He'd allowed you fake tattoos but nothing else. You went through with getting a tattoo on your wrist, it read 'Niall'. You smiled at it as you got it done. It hurt a bit but it was alright in the end. "There you go" the girl said, once she was done. "Thank you" you said, paying and tipping the lady. You returned home again. "Y/N Horan? Where have you been all afternoon?" He asked you, whilst munching through a packet of Doritos. "Out" you said. You reached up to grab some bourbons from the cupboard which accidentally revealed your tattoo. Niall gasped at the sight of it. "Y/N! What the feck is on your arm?" Niall said, trying so hard not to cuss. "nothing" you mumbled, rolling your sleeve back down. "Why did you get a tattoo?" He asked, pulling your sleeve back up. "Because you never got one and I just wanted one tattoo, and I promise you it's my last" You said. He sighed and looked at the tattoo. "Oh, it-it says Niall" Niall said. "Of course it does, you're my favourite brother" you said. He smiled, his straight, white teeth showing. "Okay, I'll allow it this once" He said, winking. You laughed and returned to the sofa to watch The Big Bang Theory with Niall.

Louis: (You're 17) You knew that your brother was covered in tattoos, from his arms, to his chest, then his ankles. To be cool, you wanted to get your very first tattoo. You walked into the tattoo parlour on the way home from school. The girl looked up from the counter. "Hi, what can I do for you?" She asked. "One infinity tattoo on my arm please" you said. "Okay, how big do you want it?" She asked. "Just a small one" you said. "Okay" she said, smiling. You braced yourself while she tattooed your skin. "Okay, all done" she said. "Keep this bandage over your arm for a few days". You paid for the tattoo and left. You returned home an hour later, holding two Oasis drinks in your hands. "Thanks Y/N, but what took you so long?" Louis asked. "I--Um--" You said. "Y/N, what's that on your arm? Oh my--" He began. "Louis, I'm--" You began, before being interrupted. "Why didn't you ask me whether you could get a tattoo?" Louis asked you. "Because I'm seventeen therefore I can make my own decisions!" You said, sassily. He rolled his eyes. "What is your school going to say about this?" Louis asked you. "They don't have to know!" You said. He sighed, "Look, next time if you want a tattoo, ask me first" Louis said. "Mkay" You said, not really bothering to talk even more than you already did.

Harry: (You're 18) Today, you thought you'd get a tattoo. You wanted one that said 'Live, Laugh, Love'. In fact, it wasn't your first tattoo, you'd already had a small cross on your wrist. Let's just say that things didn't really go down well when you got your first tattoo, you had constant arguments before Harry had finally 'let it go'. Harry was out at an interview, you didn't want to be left at home so you went to the tattoo parlour. Once the tattoo was done, you took a picture of it and tweeted it. (His POV) "So, what do you think of Y/N's new tattoo?" The interviewer asked me. "What?!" I said. "Y/N apparently tweeted a picture of her new tattoo" The interviewer said. Well, isn't she going to get it when I go home. (Your POV) I was very proud of my new tattoo, but then I received texts and tweets from Harry saying "You're in for it". Great.

Liam: (You're 17) "Liam, please can I get a tattoo!" You begged. "No Y/N, you're staying tattoo clean if that's the last thing I make sure of" Liam replied. You had had enough, you grabbed the money on the counter and ran out the door. "Oi!" Liam called, but you ignored him. You reached the tattoo parlour and got a Pikachu tattoo done. "Okay, that would be twenty pounds please" the lady with about thirty tattoos said. You paid and ran home again. You had only realised how mad Liam was when you saw his face. He was bright red, and fuming. "Erm" you said. "Erm is bloody well right!" He screamed at you. "I only got a Pikachu tattoo on my shoulder" you said. "YOU WHAT?!" Liam screamed. "Yeah, I got a Pikachu tattoo" you repeated. "You're under-aged for a tattoo" Liam said. "By one year!" You bellowed. "Just be happy that it wasn't a cuss word or something damn stupid like that!" You screamed before going straight to bed.

Zayn: (You're 16) People on twitter would call you an 'Emo Loser'. You didn't care because, frankly, they were just haters. Just because you were into My Chemical Romance and Black Veil Brides didn't mean that you were perpetually a emo. You decided to get a tattoo saying 'BVB & MCR' -You're two favourite bands of all time. Zayn was mostly out so you had a chance to go out and get your tattoo. When you returned, you saw a very shocked Zayn. "Zayn?" You said, looking at him. "I love you Y/N, but I never thought you'd get a tattoo" He said. "How did you know?" You asked, softly. "Our fans" he said, before making his way out of the room and speaking no more about it.