1: He's Drunk and You Don't Know How To React (13-16)

Harry: (You're 13) Your older brother Harry was meant to be watching you for the weekend while your parents stayed in Cornwall. You were tucked into your homework, while Harry was downstairs watching a horror movie. You could hear the screaming and the shrieking from downstairs which made you shudder. Finally it stopped so you could listen to music. As soon as you knew it, your brother slammed your door open and pulled your headphones off you. "Harry! I'm trying to concerntrate on my homework!" You said, pulling your headphones back from him. "Whatever, I'm off to the pub and you better be home when I'm back" Harry said. "Aren't you meant to be watching me?" You asked your brother. He laughed, "No way, I'll be back at 1am, you better be in bed by the time I'm home!" Harry said. You gulped, "Sure" You said before he walked out of your room and slammed the front door. You finished your homework in no time but suddenly got bored. Ever since your brother turned nineteen, he thought that he could always go off and drink his problems away. You were now home alone watching The Stooges while eating popcorn. Soon enough you forgot that it was 1am when the movie finished. You thought you would close your eyes for one minute but in came your drunk older brother. "I thought I told you to be in bed, did I not?" Harry slurred, "Um...I was watching a movie and I forgot what time--" You began before being cut off by your brother. "Shut up! I told you to be in bed!" Harry shouted. You flinched, "I'm sorry" You said. "Sorry doesn't cut it!" Harry said, before slapping you across the face. You got out of Harry's grip. "I'm sorry" You repeated, tears threatening to fall while you went upstairs to your room.

Louis: (You're 14) "Y/N? Where are you?!" Your brother, Louis called. "Upstairs" You said, whilst applying makeup to yourself. "Come downstairs then" Louis said. You groaned and put your lipstick down. You ran downstairs and to a strict Louis, not the playful, huggable Louis that you know. "I'm going out to the pub with the lads, be good" Louis said. You rolled your eyes, "When am I not?!" You said, Louis looked at you, "All the time" He said before leaving. You were now bored, so you phoned up your best friend, Kylie. You'd arranged for her to come and stay the night. Seconds later she rang the doorbell. You answered it as a smile grew on your face, "Hey girlie! Whatcha' wanna do?" You asked. "Could we give each other a makeover?" Kylie asked. "Sure!" You said, closing the door behind her and running upstairs. You ended up having a pillow fight, talking about boys and eating sweets. Hours later you heard the front door slam, you looked at your clock, it read: '11pm'. "Y/N!!" You heard Louis slur. Your friend Kylie started to get scared, "It's fine, come with me" You whispered. You both went downstairs trying to not be heard until you bumped into a rather drunk Louis. "Shit" You whispered. He turned around, anger in his face. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT INVITING YOUR FRIENDS OVER!!!" Louis screamed at you. "Um..." You said, awkwardly, "You never told me to not" You muttered. "I DID AND YOU DISOBEYED ME" Louis said, pushing you up against the wall. Your friend didn't know how to react and just ran out the door without here things. You sighed, "Let go of me Lou!!" You shouted. His grip tightened until marks formed on your arms and started bleeding. "Thanks a lot Lou!" You said, pushing him out the way.

Niall: (You're 13) "Y/N my Irish potato?" Niall called to you, you loved it when he called you that. You skipped downstairs to find Niall sitting on the sofa with two cans of beer. "Nialler? What are you doing with that?" You asked, poking his cheek. "What? Aren't I allowed a drink?" Niall said, pushing your hand away. You sighed, "Fine, but not too much" You said, before disappearing into your bedroom to practise the song you and Niall made up on your guitar. You hated it when your older brother was drunk,. his sweet-loving, caring personality would be replaced with ignorance and sarcasm. One hour later you went downstairs to find Niall asleep with ten cans of beer on top of him. You crept passed him and opened the fridge to get yourself a pepsi. "Y/N, pass me another beer" Niall slurred from the sofa. "Nialler, I think you've had enough to drink tonight or you'll--" You began. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! GRAB ME MY BEER!!" Niall screamed at you. You shook your head. He stood up and staggered towards you, you ran into the kitchen and grabbed him another beer before quickly passing it to him. "Hmph, that's what I thought!" Niall said, then returning to the sofa.

Zayn: (You're 15) "Y/N? I need you for a minute" Your brother, Zayn called from downstairs. You closed your book and went downstairs to find a smiling Zayn waiting for you. "Alright, while Mum and Dad are away for the weekend, we're going to have a party, okay?" Zayn said. You were hesitant for a while before answering, "s-sure". He smiled. "I'll be upstairs" You said. You wanted to finish reading your book so you ran upstairs. Hours and hours past by and you heard shouting and loud music. You didn't think it was the boys as they were visiting their families. You heard someone try and open your door, you hid under your dark bed before hearing, "where are you bitch" You shuddered at his voice, it sounded like one of Zayn's best friends from years ago. You stayed under the bed for a while until you heard footsteps coming near your bed. You went even further under so you weren't seen. You closed your eyes hoping that the man would go away and leave you in piece.

Liam: (You're 16) As it was your sixteenth birthday, Liam suggested that he'd take you to the pub along with the boys. You didn't think it was such a good idea but you went along with it. You sat in the back with Niall, Harry and Louis while Zayn sat in the front, directing Liam. Once you reached the pub, it was 8pm. You already saw people staggering out of the pub, you gasped and hid your eyes at the sight of them. Liam parked up and you all went into the pub. You sat by the bar, further away from the boys. A young man came up to you, he was about your age and worked in the pub. "What can I get for the pretty lady?" He said, you blushed. "Just some orange juice, I'm only sixteen" You said. He nodded and gave you the orange juice you ordered. "Aren't you a little young to be working in the pub" You said, pulling out the money and giving it to him. "Yeah, I'm only sixteen but I was the only one that could do the shifts tonight" he spoke. "I can help if you like" You said. "I'm alright, you don't have to worry" he said, smiling. 'He's rather hot' you thought to yourself. Hours past and you sat on a stool whille Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam all got drunk. "Liam, I want to go home now" you said, calmly. "Go away bitch, go find another guy to take you home" Liam slurred. You panicked and looked around. Harry was talking to a lady around his age. No hope in that happening. "But Liam, I really think we should--" You began before being cut off by Liam. "I SAID GO AWAY YOU UGLY BITCH, I'M TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF!!" Liam said. You shuddered at his words until you felt two warm hands behind you. "I'll take you home" Harry said, smiling. You smiled back and hugged him, at least you knew you were safe in his grip.