20: He Likes Your Twin More Than You (9-13) (Part 2)

Louis: (You're 9) (His POV) I'm totally confused...Y/N thinks that I love Athena more than her. I love them both equally! Oh my gosh, I've got to go find her! "Athena, stay here" I said to Athena. She folded her arms as I ran down the street to look for Y/N. (Your POV) I was at the park, I really hate Athena! She's so rude! I cried to myself whilst on the basket swing. It's lucky that I'm the only one here... (His POV) I ran up to the park, I could see Y/N from here. I know I should be annoyed that she ran away but right now, I need to talk to her. I ran over and picked her up. "L-Lou" she said, crying into me. "Shhhh baby, it's okay" I said, comforting her. We sat down on a bench, she was still crying into me. "A-am I in t-trouble" She asked, her blue eyes clouded with tears. "No baby, is it true that you thought I loved Athena more than you?" I asked, looking directly at her. "Y-yeah, you always with h-her and I felt l-left out" she stuttered. "I'm sorry for not spending enough time with you baby girl, I promise in the future that I will" I said to her. She nodded. I carried her all the way home, she was asleep on my shoulders for the first time in years.

Harry: (You're 10) (His POV) That hurt me, does she really think that she's the slave? I feel bad for her. Hopefully she wouldn't have gone far...I payed for the stuff including the stuff she wanted and put it into the car. I ran around looking for her with Caitlin. "I don't know why you're bothering anyway" I heard Caitlin say, "excuse me?" I said, angrily. "I said, there's no point looking for her" Caitlin said. I stopped in my tracks, "did you say anything to her?" I asked her sternly. "Yeah, why?" She asked. "Right, what did you say?" I asked her, fully annoyed now. "I told her that nobody in the family loved her and that she was a slave while i was the princess" Caitlin said, without hesitating. Wow. Does she really hate Y/N that much? "That's it! You're grounded Cate and don't ever think that you'll be pestering your twin again or you've got something coming!" I snapped. She sat the car while I looked for Y/N. "H-Harry?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see her standing on a brick wall. "Y/N! Thank god you're safe! Cate told me what she said and I'm sorry for treating you differently to her" I said. "It's fine but I'm not wanted" she said, "let me jump and fall". "No sweetie, I can't cos I'm your brother and I'm not meant to do that" I said. She jumped already, I ran over and caught her. "H-Harry, I'm sorry" she said. "Y/N, it's fine, please promise me that you won't run away again" I said to her. She nodded. Cate is going to get a scolding when we get home..

Niall: (You're 11) (His POV) I returned home with Tiffany, it was a good day! I found Y/N house keys at the front door. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "What?" Tiffany said, looking confused. "Y/N's gone" I said, tears springing out of my eyes. "I know where she went" Tiffany said, pulling out her phone and showing me the text messages between her and Y/N. We ran over to Y/N's friend's house, I knocked on the door. It opened, "hello Niall, Y/N's here with Amber, I'll just get them, come in you both" she said. I closed the door behind us. Y/N saw us and rolled her eyes. "Thank you Mrs Oakley" I said, she smiled and nodded. I held Y/N's hand all the way until we got home. "I'm guessing you're mad, right?" Y/N said. I shook my head while she looked up in astonishment. "I know that you thought that I loved Tiffany more than you but the truth is, I don't, I love you both equally and from not on I'm going to treat you both equally" I said. "Promise?" She said, "promise" I said, giving her a Horan hug.