A Good Man Goes To War Pt. 3

*Control room*

Strax marches Manton in at gunpoint.

"All airlocks sealed. Resistance neutralised" Strax says.

"Sorry, Colonel Manton. I lied. Three minutes forty-two seconds" {Y/N} says.

"Colonel Manton, you will give the order for your men to withdraw" Strax orders.

"No. Colonel Manton, we want you to tell your men to run away," the Doctor says.

"You what?"

"Those words. Run away. We want you to be famous for those exact words. We want people to call you Colonel Run Away. We want children laughing outside your door because they've found the house of Colonel Run Away. And, when people come to you and ask if trying to get to us through the people we love!" she stands in front of him "...is in any way a good idea, we want you to tell them your name. Oh, look, I'm angry. That's new. I'm really not sure what's going to happen now" {Y/N} says biting her lip, the Doctor pulls her towards him.

"The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many" {Y/N} says, going to walk towards Kovarian, but the Doctor holds her in place.

"Give the order. Give the order, Colonel Run Away."

*White room*

Someone is hammering at the door. Amy rummages in a drawer and finds something holding it up

"Who's that? Who's there? You watch it, because I'm armed and really dangerous, and cross" Amy says.

"Yeah, like I don't know that" Rory replies.

"Rory? Rory is that you."

"Yeah, it's me. Look, hang on a minute" It sounds like Rory is trying to sonic his way in.

"They took her. Rory, they took our baby away" Amy says, the door opens. Rory is carrying Melody.

"Now, Mrs Williams, that is never, ever going to happen," Rory says.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Where's she been? What have they done to her?" Amy asks.

"She's fine. Amy, she's fine. I checked. She's beautiful. Oh God, I was going to be cool. I wanted to be cool. Look at me" Rory says.

"You're ok. Crying Roman with a baby. Definitely cool. Come here, you" the Doctor and {Y/N} walk in.

"Eww. Kissing and crying. We'll, we'll be back in a bit" the Doctor says, they both go to walk out when Rory turns.

"Oi, you two. Get in here, now" the Doctor and {Y/N} walk down to Amy and Rory "my daughter. What do you think?" {Y/N} gasps grinning, the Doctor also grins and points at Melody.

"Hello. Hello, baby" {Y/N} says.

"Melody," Amy says.

"Melody? Hello, Melody Pond" {Y/N} says, Melody coos looking up at {Y/N}.

"Melody Williams," Rory says.

"Is a geography teacher. Melody Pond is a superhero" Amy says, the Doctor bends down sniffing.

"Well yes, I suppose she does smell nice. Never really sniffed her. Maybe I should give it a go. Amelia Pond, come here" the Doctor says pulling Amy in for a hug.

"Doctor."

"I'm sorry we were so long."

"It's ok. I knew you were coming. All of you. My boys and girl" Amy replies, Melody once again coos still keeping her eyes on the female Time Lord.