Chapter 20

Rose paid for the bill? Why didn't I see her?  Where is she? And who was the guy she was talking to when Eric was bleeding?  Honestly, I was pissed off at Rose

Rose paid for the bill? Why didn't I see her?  Where is she? And who was the guy she was talking to when Eric was bleeding?  Honestly, I was pissed off at Rose. It was disappointing to see her talk with someone when Eric was laying on the floor drenched with blood.

I scrunched my nose. She must be somewhere around. I passed through the doors, cabins and corridors looking for her. My eyes ran from everywhere to everywhere but found not even a glimpse of her shadow. I sighed.

After mentally giving up I walked back to the room. I opened the door and to my very surprise I saw Rose in there. She was asking Eric how he was, she paused and gave me a brief stare before continuing with Eric. It seemed like she just entered the room.

Eric made some jokes about being flattered seeing Rose worry for him and we all laughed along.

"But you are late," Eric complained pouting cutely. My ears grew sharp, I wanted to hear what she had to say. She shifted uncomfortably.

"I had no idea that you were injured," Her face washed with concern. "I rushed as soon as I found out," She completed and bit her lip.

Lie. That's a complete unforgiving lie. I was standing right there. I saw her. She knew Eric was injured yet she didn't check on him. Why the hell is she lying? 

It pinned and frustrated me to see her lie with such an ease. Eric shrugged with a chuckle "I am just kidding, it's okay." And Rose smiled back.

I looked at Ryan and he was already looking at me. Our eyes locked, he seemed to notice that something was wrong with me. I ignored him for the moment and focused on Rose. She seemed as carefree as she always does.

Her phone screen flashed, I couldn't see the name properly but I figured out the word to be 'Partner'. She cleared her throat and moved out of the room to take the call. Eric, I and Finn chatted for a while.

She came back after few minutes "I am so sorry guys, but I will have to leave. Its mom, I need to meet her."

Dammit liar, It wasn't your mom. I saw it, it was Partner's call! 

I loved Rose sincerely. She has been my bestest friend, but I hated to see her lie like this. What is the problem?  Why is she continuously lying? 

"It's fine Rose, you can leave." Ryan said and Eric nodded after.

Rose gave a brief smile and turned to Eric "Take care bunny," Eric grinned at the nickname and waved at her. She waved back at all of us before exiting.

I couldn't keep my mind from wandering around her. I hated the fact that she was being so secretive. I am her roommate and I have the rights to know about whatever is going on with her. God please don't let her get in any kind of trouble.

"I will have to stay the night here," Eric said cutely breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Yes, And I am staying with you," Ryan said his gaze fixed at Eric. Eric smiled at him.

"I will stay too," I and Finn both chorused together. We looked at each other and then at Eric.

Eric gave a confused laugh in return and rubbed the back of his head "All three of you don't have to stay,"

I frowned. I really wanted to stay and look after Eric and... And give company to Ryan.

"Let Gia stay," I heard Ryan say to Finn and then he looked at me. I blushed at the sight of Ryan asking Finn to let me stay.

Finn stayed quite for a while and cleared his throat after what seemed like a brief analysation.

"Okay," He said slowly. I mentally did a victory dance. Ryan looked at me and grinned, I returned back the same.

"Ahem ahem, Are you guys staying for me or for each other?" Eric teased me and Ryan. Finn let out a small laugh "I think you will have to look after them," He pointed towards Eric at 'you' and towards me and Ryan at 'them'.

I blushed harder and Ryan smiled seeing that.

I picked the medicines from the table and started to read the prescription to make myself feel at ease from all the teasing. They need to stop before butterflies explode from my belly.

I took out a pill and poured some water in the glass. "Here," I handed Eric the glass and the pill.

"Awww.... Gia loves me so much," Eric mocked again looking at Ryan. I swear I saw a muscle in Ryan's face twitch. Was he getting jealous already?

"Just take it already," I said ignoring the teasing thing and Eric gulped down the pill in one go.

"Get something to eat and stay here. I will leave now." Finn said and we all nodded in response. Ryan got up and walked Finn till outside.

Eric made some cute jokes about me and Ryan and we laughed the entire time.

After a little while Ryan returned with some soup and we three eat that.

None of us realized that we were falling asleep. We slept for quite a while because when I woke up it was already dark outside. I looked at Ryan, he looked adorable sleeping on the couch beside me. And Eric was sleeping just like a baby.

I couldn't resist the urge so I took out my phone and snapped a picture of Ryan and Eric both. I remembered how Ryan took my picture today on the terrace and started to take a few more pics of Ryan from different angle. The difference between us was that he got an ugly pic of mine and I got a cute one.

Shifting from here to there for a perfect angle I stumbled and tripped over him. My head smashed his chest. I was able to feel his heartbeat, I was about to get up but I felt his arms wrapped around me. I blinked 'shit, I woke him up'.

I tried to come out from his grip but I wasn't able to. I slowly put his hand away and got off him. I looked at him and to my surprise he was still sleeping. Seriously? He didn't feel my heavy head smash his chest? Iron man ha.

I smiled thinking about how he wrapped his arms around me just now.

I shook my head trying to remove all the thoughts and decided to freshen myself up. I started to walk towards the door when I felt a hand hold my wrist tightly.

"Stay," He whispered.

___________________________________________

_____________________________________________

AN

Sorry for the short chapter guys. Next time I will try making it long.

And once again thanks for your support ❤ I reached 100 followers. Yayy