Chapter 15

"Rose" I rushed and sat right next to her "Are you feeling good now?"

She blinked her eyes a few more times and with a brief smile she said "Yes." I ruffled her hair and hugged her "Why would you do that? I was really worried."

"Awwww," She said with a teasing face and hugged me back.

"I swear the next time you become unconsciousness, I am going to burn this box of yours," I said and kicked the box under her bed.

"You ....  You know what's in there?" She asked with an expression of disbelief probably shocked with the thought that I checked the box on her absense. I nodded fiercely, I didn't want her to take this thing lightly.

"When did you/"

"That doesn't matter, does it?" I cut her off. "What matters is you, and I don't want to see this little nose bleeding anytime from now," I said and pinched her nose. She flinched with a chuckle at my words and she nodded.

"You know I try," She bit her lip "but it doesn't work," She completed with an apologetic look on her face.

I frowned. This is a serious problem and she should take it seriously.

"This happened because you left me today, stay with me all day and I won't let anything like this happen to you,"

"Thanks for caring so much for me," She gave me a grateful smile. I nodded but then instantly start to shake my head "No, thanks to partner that you are okay now."

Her expression changed, a darker shade.

"You talked with him?"

"I had no other option and he immediately brought medicine too," Now that I think. He must be in our college only that is why he was able to bring the medicine so fast. I looked at Rose, she seemed mad and upset. Why though? 

She sighed as if trying to control her disappointment. Should I not have called him? But he was my only option and he was helpful too.

"I will go take a shower," She got up and directly went out of the room. Seriously? Why is she upset about this thing? Mood swings ugh.

I returned to my bed completely disappointed. I looked at the clock that was now placed comfortably on my study table. A smile creeped to my face. Secret admirer. I giggled at the thought of someone hitting on me. It was my first time after all and I was enjoying every bit of it.

I don't know when and how I dozed off but I woke with Rose's voice shouting my name.
"Let's go have dinner," She said and pulled me out of my bed.

Being asleep, my butt hit the floor with a bump and I whined in pain. Rose's laughter followed after. I brushed my hair with fingers and we walked towards our dining room. Dorm dining rooms were different. Girls and boys had separate place to eat which was thankfully nice because I couldn't afford to present myself every night in front of Ryan, looking so ugly in pajamas.