Chapter 13

A secret place could be anywhere but it can also be the store room right? I have no idea why but I hated the idea of Rose's secret place being Ryan's secret hideout

You cannot just sit here Gia, go and look for Rose.

I quickly jumped off my seat. As soon as I got up the teacher entered the class. "I am so sorry mam, but I gotta go somewhere," I said and ran past her. I couldn't even see her confused expression properly. I started to run towards the store room, while I ran my eyes kept moving from left to right in hope of finding Rose.

I lost my balance numerous times due to so many turns in the corridor. I ran past lockers and sports room. I knew I was just about to reach. I saw the door of store room and ran harder. Just then my eyes landed on the very 3 boys unwanted at this time, laughing at each other and walking towards the store room from opposite direction.

I immediately took a break almost slipping because of the tiles. They were just few metres away from me but I wasn't noticed yet, they were too busy in laughing at each other. My chest rapidly kept going up and down.

I was so confused about the situation and not being able to decide my pose, I placed my elbow on the door with my head resting on the palm. And my body facing towards the boys. I tried to act as normal and cool as possible.

The boys finally acknowledged my presence and stopped right on front of me. There expression probably confused because of my not so cool pose.

You have got no jams Gianna.

I gave them my brightest and weirdest smile till date. Little did they know that I was tingling with nervousness from inside. All of them smiled in return.

Eric placed his elbow on the wall and did the same pose like me standing right in front of me. He tried his best to look cool and sexy but alas! This boy could only look cute. "Hey beautiful," He smirked followed by a wink. I lost my balance because of how weird that sounded from his mouth.

I stood and laughed throwing my head back. I punched him in his arms and he lost his balance too.

"That wasn't cool at all Eric,"

Eric made his normal cute pout. "Possibly the weirdest I have ever seen him," Finn said and I gave him a high five while I  laughed. Ryan had his both hands in his pocket and laughed lowering his chin.

Adorable.

I looked at him from the side of my eyes, he raised his chin up and dang! Our eyes locked. I didn't want to let go but I forced myself to break the eye contact.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan asked with his husky voice that was the sexiest thing my ears witnessed till date.

I was so lost in him, in his voice that my mind quashed processing properly.

"Your voic/- I mean..  Uh I was just passing by and then I saw you guys," I said stammering more than 10 times in between.

He nodded.

"Where were you guys going?" I asked looking at Finn and Eric as I tried to ignore my heart that thumped loudly just by Ryan's presence.

"We were going to/-" Eric half pointed towards the store room but then Finn cut him off "We were also just passing by."

Ugh....  They are hiding. Why can't they just tell me?

I tried to act normal. I could feel Ryan's eyes piercing through my skin. I tried my best not to look at him but eyes, my freaking eyes were just out of control.

Focus Gianna. It's not the time to crush over Ryan, you need to find Rose. She is probably out there inside. Send the boys away and look for her.

My conscience screamed killing all the butterflies wobbling in my belly.

"Rose was looking for you all," I lied with confidence dripping from my voice.

"Where is she now?" Eric asked raising his eyebrows.

Where? Where? Where?  Send them a little far.

"The cafeteria" I said with no other place on my mind. All of the three had 'Cafeteria at this time?' expression painted on their face. I waited for them to leave. They will believe me right?

Ryan shrugged his shoulder and looked at the other boys. Ryan looked at me for the last time before leaving. His eyes were darker and sharper than ever. Finn and Eric followed him and they left. Saviour.

I waited for a while. I smashed the door open as soon as they were completely out of my sight. I went inside the store and closed the door shut. It was completely dark just like that day before. I saw something white on the wall and I turned on the switch. A dim light filled the room making cartoons and some old wooden boxes visible to me. The wooden box reminded me of the one I saw under Rose's bed today morning.

Rose. Yes, I need to look for her.

I slowly started to move forward. "Rose," I called her name but got no response. I stopped moving as I heard a faint breathing coming from my right side. I turned to my right and moved forward. "Rose are you there?" I called a little louder this time but still no response came. I heard someone cough and I knew it was Rose. I ran past the cartoons and boxes looking for her. I stopped running and came a few steps backward. I turned around and saw someone lying on the ground beside a big cartoon.

She coughed again. "Rose," I shouted as I reached her. I bent and sat next to her. She started coughing more vigorously. I tried to remove the hair that was covering her face. My fingers touched her cheeks that were draped from tears. I pulled her hair backwards which revealed her completely red face to me.

And her nose, her nose was bleeding. 

_____________________________________________

AN

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I am a little busy with my studies.
And Thank you to all for 900 views and 300+ votes ^~^

I believe I am gonna reach 1k views soon. Please keep supporting me and this book. You guys are the best.

Warm regards and lots of love ❤