********

After breakfast, I sit with Hafsa in the living room, and we talk while watching TV. Zaid is doing some exercise in his personal gym, which he has equipped with everything he needs. He exercises daily, which is how he has maintained such an amazing body. Zaid is lean but muscular, and extremely handsome. I think I've mentioned this before, though. Several times.

Me and Hafsa watch an episode of Pretty Little Liars. We both have all the seasons on DVD, and it's our favourite show. Nothing will ever beat it. We watch an episode from Season 1, which of course is amazing. The episode has nearly finished, when Zaid returns. He has now changed into a navy button-up shirt and black jeans. His hair is wet as he has just taken a shower. He looks amazing.

He smiles at me, and comes and sits next to his sister. 'What were you girls up to?' He asks, drinking from his water bottle.

"We were just watching TV. Zara keeps saying that she wants to go home, though," she says sadly.

'Why? It's only 11am. Stay sometime longer, Zara,' he says, giving me a small smile.

"I just remembered that I need to clean out my closet. It's such a mess. It's gonna take all day," I tell him. He chuckles in response.

'You can do that later. Stay.'

I nod. "Fine. Only for a short while, though."

He nods.

********

'So, Zara, where do you want to do your wedding shopping from?' Hafsa suddenly asks me.

I roll my eyes. "Hafsa, you're crazy! My engagement hasn't happened, there is no guy yet! And you're asking me about my wedding shopping?"

Zaid also gives her a weird look.

'No, tell me. Honestly, where do you want to do your wedding shopping from?' She asks again. At least she's not asking anything like what she asked me last night. I still can't believe that.

"I'm gonna buy my wedding lehenga from here. There's a lovely boutique on the other side of the city. My mehndi dress, too, I want to buy from here. I want to do some of my wedding shopping from Pakistan, though. I love the clothes there, you know the casual kurtas and dresses. The bangles and jewellery are amazing too, there. So yeah, looks like I will be visiting Pakistan before my wedding," I tell her.

She smiles. 'That's great! You haven't been in a few years, have you?'

I shrug. "I visited two years ago, like a month or so after Zaid left for the US. Remember? I'm really close to some of my cousins from there, though. I'm much closer to them than I am to my so-called cousins who live here, in England."

She nods. 'I know, your family in Pakistan is awesome. You know, this is actually a great idea! You should do some of your wedding shopping from there!'

I smile, agreeing with her. "Yeah, I really want to. I told Mum, too. She seemed happy about the idea."

Hafsa's expression turns excited. 'I'm gonna go with you. Okay?'

Zaid frowns at her. "Are you?" He asks her. Hafsa nods.

'You too, bhai! I mean, tell me. Don't you want to....do wedding shopping with Zara?' She shares a secretive look with her brother, who glares at her in return.

"I haven't been since I was a small child," Zaid says.

I laugh. And laugh some more. That would be so crazy, but so much fun, too, if Zaid and Hafsa went to Pakistan with us. This needs to happen! Like now!