'We make a pretty good team, right?' I ask him, winking.

He chuckles and nods. "We make the best team." His expression seems serious, though. I blush again. What am I supposed to do to control my damn blush?! Zaid probably thinks I'm crazy!

We eat breakfast together. Me and Zaid talk, whereas Hafsa sits and eats her breakfast in silence. She's embarrassed about our last night's conversation, because Zaid overheard everything. I nudge her with my elbow.

'I'm going home right now if you're planning on just sitting there in silence,' I say to my best friend, pouting.

"No, you can't go! I was just busy thinking something, that's why I've been sitting and eating in silence," she says to me.

I laugh. 'You don't need to feel-' I start, but she breaks me off.

"I really want a nephew or niece, you know." My eyes widen with shock as I stare at her, not believing it. I thought she was silent because she feels embarrassed for last night, but she's busy thinking about my future kids!

Zaid smirks. I look over at him and glare. She frowns at her brother.

"Why are you smirking, Zaid bhai? I mean it, I want a nephew or niece. For that, you will have to get married soon," she says to her brother, with no shame whatsoever.

My mouth falls open. Zaid, too, looks shocked. She's talking about Zaid! I thought she was talking about my future kids. I can't believe this girl!

'You're seriously saying this to your brother, Hafsa?!' I mutter, frowning at her.

She smirks. "Yeah, so what do you say, bhai?"

'What am I supposed to say to that, Hafsa? You're absolutely crazy!' He says, trying to look annoyed but failing.

"I agree. You're completely crazy," I say, drinking a sip of coffee. I love coffee. It's my favourite.

Hafsa turns to me with a frown on her face. 'Zara? Babe?' She pouts.

I turn to her. "Yes, baby?" Zaid chuckles at our nicknames for each other.

'You're gonna forget me when you get married. You're gonna forget your best friend, because you're going to be busy with your husband all the time. You'll love your husband only, and you'll forget all about me!' She looks at me sadly, again pouting.

I laugh. "You're definitely crazy, Hafsa! Zaid, what's wrong with your sister?! Hafsa, how would I forget you? That's not even possible, baby! Of course, I'll love my husband, sure, but I'll love you more. Always. I promise."

She grins. 'Good! Because if you forget me, then I'll hunt down your husband and threaten to ruin his life! But I won't ruin his life...'

I laugh at her. She's so crazy, but she's such a cutie. "You're crazy! But I love you."

She kisses me hard on the cheek, making me (and Zaid) laugh. 'I love you more! Zaid bhai, don't worry. I'll kiss you too.' She goes to her brother next, who makes a face.

"No, Hafsa. It's okay. I don't want a kiss."

'Bhai! Stop being such a spoilsport!' She stands on her tiptoes and places a kiss onto her brother's cheek, making me smile. I love their relationship. They're always joking with each other, Zaid tells her off too (but she deserves the telling off each time), they argue, but I know that he would do anything in the world to protect his sister. And she loves him more than anyone.

She then positions her cheek in front of her brother's face. I laugh. They're so cute, I just hope their relationship always stays this strong. Zaid makes a face, but gently kisses his sister on the cheek. Aww. Zaid and Hafsa are two of the most important people in my life. They've done so much for me, supported me so much and helped me through everything. I don't know what I would do without them.