My question seems to amuse him. He looks into my eyes, an unreadable expression in his own. "Very hungry."

His answer makes me blush harder. I nod. 'Breakfast will be ready shortly. I can't cook with you sitting there, staring like that, though. Do you want to make yourself useful and help?' I ask him.

He chuckles. "Sure, Zara. What do you want me to do?"

'Hmm... You can start grating these potatoes for the hash browns if you want?'

He nods and gets started. He makes the hash browns and then gets started frying the eggs. I can't help but feel shocked. What is this guy not good at?! He's perfect at everything! I feel embarrassed next to him.

He looks so handsome this morning. He's wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants. He looks droolworthy. I can't believe how hot he is.

"Ouch!" I screech, placing my finger into my mouth. I was too busy checking out Zaid, and I burnt my finger in the process. How stupid and clumsy am I?! It's not my fault, though. Why did he have to come here with his handsomeness and hotness?

'Zara! Are you okay?' He rushes to me, taking my finger out of my mouth. Yep, I've definitely burned it. My finger is red from where it touched the frying pan. How did I get it into the frying pan?! Zaid doesn't let me concentrate on anything. It's his fault.

He pulls me over to the sink and holds my finger under the cold water. It helps, but it still stings.

"I'm okay, Zaid. It's nothing," I say, staring at him. He's so good-looking that it hurts. It's not fair.

'It's nothing? You burned your finger, Zara! Look how red it is! Where were you lost?!'

I don't answer him, but I just start blushing. Like always. How can I tell him where I was lost? I was lost staring at him and how hot he is. That's where I was lost.

He pulls me over to the counter, and goes to grab his first-aid kit. While he applies some cream to my finger, I'm staring at him the entire time. He's hot, beautiful, handsome, he's physically extremely attractive, but he also has the best personality. I'm one of the only girls who knows how caring and kind Zaid is. He's perfect.

He's concentrating so much on my finger right now, I can't help but smile. He has the longest eyelashes. "How are your eyelashes so long?" I can't believe I just said this out loud.

He looks up at me and chuckles. 'I know, right?!' His tone is humorous, but he has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen.

I nod. He has beautiful eyes. And everything else, too.

He smiles. "Stay here now, please. I'll get breakfast ready. There isn't much left to do now, anyway."

I shake my head. 'Zaid, this is nothing. It doesn't even hurt anymore, thanks to you. I'm helping with breakfast. I'll tell you what, you make the toast. I'll make coffee.'

"Your finger will hurt, Zara," he says, worried.

I smile, hitting him playfully on the arm. 'It won't. And anyway, I'm a big girl now, Zaid! Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Now get up, Hafsa must be awake now, and she's gonna be hungry. So am I.'

He chuckles and nods. "Okay, fine. But listen, I'll make the toast and the coffee. You're not going near heat again. You make the orange juice."

I frown at him but nod. 'Okay, Mr CEO. I'll do that. Thanks for giving me the easy job.'

He smiles and we get started with breakfast again. Cooking with Zaid is so much fun.

********

Ten minutes later, breakfast is ready and we have laid everything out on the dining table.