A Good Man Goes To War Pt. 1

*White room*

On Demon's Run, an asteroid modified into a habitation, a baby has been born. Her name is Melody Pond.

"I wish I could tell you that you'll be loved, that you'll be safe and cared for and protected. But this isn't a time for lies. What you are going to be, Melody is very, very brave" Amy says stroking Melody's cheek, the Eye Patch Lady steps forward from the line of armed guards.

"Two minutes."

"But not as brave as they'll have to be. Because there's someone coming. I don't know where he is, or what he's doing, but trust me, he's on his way."

*Cyberspaceship*

Twenty thousand light years away, non-Cybus Industries logoed but otherwise identical cybermen stomp through the corridors.

"Intruder level nine."

"Seal level nine."

*White room*

"There's a man who's never going to let us down, and not even an army can get in the way" Madame Kovarian comes to take the baby "Leave her. Just you leave her. Please leave her! Please, leave her!"

*Cyberspaceship*

The ship is shaking.

"Intruder level eleven."

"Seal levels twelve, thirteen and fourteen."

"Intruder, level fifteen."

*White room*

Melody is in a high-tech Moses basket.

"He's the last of his kind. He looks young, but he's lived for hundreds and hundreds of years. And wherever they take you, Melody, however, scared you are, I promise you, you will never be alone. Because this man is your father."

*Cyberspaceship*

"Prepare to engage."

*White room*

"He has a name, but the people of our world know him better..."

*Cyberspaceship*

"As the Last Centurion."

"I have a message and a question. A message from the Doctor and {Y/N} and a question from me. Where is my wife? Oh, don't give me those blank looks. The Twelfth Cyber Legion monitors this entire quadrant. You hear everything. So, you tell me what I need to know. You tell me now, and I'll be on my way" Rory says.

"What is the Doctor and {Y/N}'s message?" outside, all the other ships in the Legion explode.

"Would you like me to repeat the question?"

*Docking bay*

Two Cleric soldiers are walking along.

"A whole Cyber Legion though. He just blew them all up to make a point."

"We're being paid to fight him, not praise him. Praising costs way more" they get into a lift.

"Level Minus Twenty-Three Transept."

*Level -23*

"Digger says he once chased the Atraxi off a planet, then called them back for a scolding."

"Fight him, not praise him."

"Reminder. This base is on Yellow Alert. This base is on Yellow Alert" They pass a young woman doing some sewing.

*Control room*