The Almost People Pt. 2

Hello all, I'm back! I've been caught up in a lot of school assessments, which is poop cause I miss uploading chapters for you guys, but I am trying to focus on both cause this year is my last year of school soooo... you probs don't care but that's what's been happing XD hope you enjoy <3 

---

"Why?" {Y/N} mutters, the Doctor places his hand on her shoulder, Amy enters, followed by the Ganger {Y/N}.

"Keep her away from me."

"Did you sense it?" G-{Y/N} asks.

"Briefly. Not as strong as you" {Y/N} replies.

"Amy, I'm sorry."

"No, you keep away. We can't trust you."

"It would appear I can connect to the Flesh."

"You are Flesh."

"I'm beginning to understand what it's been through, what it needs."

"What you want. You are it."

"It's much more powerful than we thought. The Flesh can grow, correct?"

"Its cells can divide," Cleaves says.

"Well, now it wants to do that at will. It wants revenge. It's in pain, angry. It wants revenge."

"I was right. You're not {Y/N}. You can't ever be. You're just a copy."

"{Y/N}, it might be best if you stayed over there for now, hmm?" Cleaves says.

"Hold on a minute, hold your horses. I thought I'd explained this. I'm her, she's me" {Y/N} says.

"{Y/N}, we have no issue with you, but when it comes to your Ganger..."

"Don't be so absurd."

"Buzzer."

"Sure, boss" Buzzer puts out a barrel for the Ganger {Y/N} to sit on "take a seat, mate."

"Nice barrel, very comfy. Why not? Is this really what you want?" G-{Y/N} asks.

*Time skip*

"This is the shuttle. We're right above you, but we can't get low enough. Gamma static could fry our nav-controls. Sit tight. We'll get to you. Just..." the Doctor scans Cleaves with his sonic screwdriver.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Jimmy asks.

"I can't find Rory. I'm going out there" Amy says.

"We could use the sonic to track him. Humans and Gangers give off slightly different signals. The sonic needs to tell the difference" the Doctor says.

"Oh, so the sonic knows Gangers are different. The other {Y/N} is different."

"She is {Y/N}" {Y/N} says.

"Not to me. I can tell."

"Sure you're not prejudiced?" the Doctor asks.

"Nice try, but I know, ok? We've been through too much. You're my {Y/N}. End of" Amy says.

*Time skip*

"Hey, there's a camera up. We've got a visual" Buzzer says.

"That's Rory and Jennifer," Amy says.

"They're heading for the thermostatic room," Cleaves says.

"Let's go get them," Amy says, {Y/N} throws her sonic screwdriver to her counterpart "hang on."

"We can't let her go. Are you crazy?"

"Am I crazy, {Y/N}?" {Y/N} asks.

"Well, you did want to plumb your brain into the core of an entire planet just to halt its orbit and win a bet" G-{Y/N} replies.

"She can't go rescue them. I'm going" Amy says.

"Do you know, I want her to go. And I'm rather adamant" {Y/N} replies standing up, coming face to face with Amy.