Concert and a dance (Jimmy x Reader)

In about the sixth grade you and your friends (Craig, Tweek, Token, Jimmy, and Clyde) all decided it would be a great idea to start a band. You guys sucked at first but over the years you've become the hottest band in town. 
   Your Junior year you guys were asked to play the Valentine's dance. You pace around the dressing room rambling to Craig and Clyde.
   "I can't fucking do it guys there's no use!" you yell at your two best friends.
   "(Y/n) you're starting to sound like Tweek," Clyde laughed earning a swift punch from Craig, who was protecting his boyfriends honor.
   "I'm honestly not good enough for him guys," you sniffle.
   "I mean maybe. He did get laid in the fourth grade like 3 times," Clyde stated.
   "Wow dude way to kick her when she's down," Craig grumbled.
   "What would Jimmy ever see in me. He only see's me as a friend and that really fucking pisses me off. I want to just kiss his chiseled face with his cute little lazy eye and all! WHY CAN'T SOMETHING GO MY WAY FOR ONCE!"
   "W-w-what's up guys," you hear a familiar voice stutter.
   "Nothing Jimmy (Y/n)'s just nervous that's all," thank god for Craig having your back. You turn around slowly as Jimmy hobble/walks toward you. You have to admit he's gotten way more attractive over the years,but you've still been in love with him since you could remember.
   He's much taller than you which gives him no problem to kiss the top of your head and say "y-y-you're going to do a-amazing (Y/n)." Almost immediately after you here a knock at the door signaling you to go on.
   Token was already back stage waiting for you guys and Tweek was chugging a cup of coffee. You smiled as you all walked on stage. You started off with Adderall

   Everyone was dancing and singing. What a great way to start this dance off. After a couple more songs you decided it was finally time to come out and say it. You were going to tell Jimmy you love him. In front of everyone. And sing Idle Town to him.
   "Everyone I have a quick announcement to make," you start "there is this boy I've known since I was about 7 years old and I've been in love with him for about 9 years now and never got the guts to tell him. So what I'm trying to say is I feel like it's about time I tell him right here right now!"
   "FUCKING DO IT!" you hear Stan yell.
   " Jimmy this song is for you. I've finally got enough courage to do what I should have done a long time ago. Hit it Clyde!"

   As you're singing and softly dancing you could feel eyes on you the entire time. You knew a certain crippled bass player was staring at you in shock. When the song was over you turn around and in front of the whole school you ask "So what's it going to be Jim are you going to be my boyfriend or not?"
   He nodded and grabbed your face planting a deep kiss on your soft lips. Nothing could make this moment even more perfect. Everyone cheering and clapping and the fact that it was Valentine's Day made it even better. When you broke the kiss all Jimmy was doing was smirking.
   "What," you ask.
   "Y-you don't k-k-know how long I've w-w-wa-wanted to do that," he smirks.