Roadtripping (Craig x Pregnant! Reader)

Craig's POV

Oh god! Oh fuck! I'm such a shit person! I can't tell her. I've been dating her since we were 13 and now we're 19. It's all my fault she's pregnant. I was drunk and stupid and afraid of my own feelings.
Keep your fucking eyes on the road Craig. You're just driving to Mesa Verde anyway it's not too far. Distract yourself! That's why this whole trip happened right? You got scared and randomly decided to take her camping so you wouldn't have to face the truth.
You are weak Craig Tucker weak! Be a real man! Tell her the truth! You didn't mean to create life Craig! You were drunk and forgot to put a condom on.
Now she's 3 months pregnant and you still haven't told her! You've known this and been afraid of what you are since the 5th grade Tucker! What's so hard about coming to terms with it almost 10 years later! CRAIG YOU ASSHAT TELL HER YOU'RE GAY!

Narrators POV

You two finally made it to the Mesa Verde campsite. Craig was sweating bullets trying to figure out a way to tell you who he really was. Of course you have been seeing this coming for years now. You knew he was at least bi from the day you met him.
   Yes you were pregnant with his child, but you knew something was off. He had finally come to terms with himself you could feel it. You knew it was only a matter of time.
"Hey (Y/n)" he asked.
"Yes Craig," you respond.
   "I'm gay."
    "I knew that! I'm pretty sure everyone does."
"You did?"
"Yeah I did."
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I feel awful."
"It's fine. You'll always be my best friend no matter what!" You hug him as he begins to sniffle a bit. You stroke his hair knowing finally your best friend in the whole world has finally accepted himself.