Devils Blood (Damien x Shy!Reader)

Your heart pounded faster and faster every second. You were sitting next to your crush Damien Thorn in history. Jesus ChRiSt he was cute. You have been in love with him since the 4th grade. You were so excited to hear that he was staying in South Park.
   Unfortunately you were super shy so you never talked to him but you loved to hear his deep voice. You would just have to sit in that room until the next bell which was 30 minutes away.
   You could feel a slight blush upon your cheeks when he taped you on they shoulder. "Hey (y/n) do you have a pencil I could borrow." He asks quietly.
   "Y-Yeah here." You mumble back giving him a black pencil. You zip up you black hoodie because the history teacher Mr. Griffin never turned on the heater so you were freezing.
   The lecture for your sophomore finales was painfully long in history. You slowly feel asleep.
Damien's P.O.V
   The most beautiful mortal I have seen in my life was sitting next to me. I think I'm in love with her. Whatever love feels like anyway. She's so beautiful and asleep. She's taking a nap on her desk but is red in the face I wonder why?
NARRATORS P.O.V
   You slowly wake up due to someone shaking your shoulder. "(Y/n) wake up." It whispered
   "Hmhcnh" you groan waking up. "D-Damien why did you wake me up?" You asked confused.
   "I didn't want you to get in trouble." He whispered. "Meet me outside after fourth period I have to tell you something."
    Your stomach filled with butterflies as you blushed uncomfortably so what do you do you squeak okay and shove your face in your hoodie.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUTTERS BECAUSE ITS BUTTERS
   Fourth period finally ended. You walked to your locker and saw Damien waiting. You internally freak out your super shy so this was weird. You slowly walk to your locker. "(Y/n)" Damien says waving. He was way happier than usual.
   You walked over and opened your locker. "S-so what w-was it that you wanted to tell me?" You ask quietly.
   "I really like you (y/n). I don't really know what love feels like so I was hoping you could show me how it feels." He confessed (everyone get your minds out of the gutter)
   "A-Are you asking my t-to be your girlfriend?" You ask.
   "Yeah I guess so. " he said blushing a devil red (see what I did there)
   He leaned close to your face. Your face just turned into a fucking strawberry. He pressed his soft warm Vanilla tasting lips against your ice cold full ones. It felt amazing. The rest of the day everyone glared at you two but you didn't care you got the boy of your dreams.
----------------------------------------------
Hey y'all I'm super proud of this chapter because I learned how to change P.O.V's 😊 but any way Damien is my second favorite Character (Tweek is my favorite) so this came from the heart. I'm super proud of this. Bye AntiChrist. ABBY OUT