Nerds (Kyle x Smart! Reader)

(Requested by a lovely person Striderfan I hope you like what I have created for you)

It was a cool summer afternoon like way cooler than usual. You walked out of your house in a (f/c) tank top and shorts and fixed your glasses. You locked the door and went to the South Park Library. You walked in and looked for some good (favorite genre) books.   
     You walk to the shelves where the (genre) books are kept when you bump into him. A cute curly haired red headed boy. "O-Oh sorry" you apologize.
"No it fine." He replied "I'm Kyle. Kyle Broflovski."
"Oh nice to meet you Kyle I'm (f/n) (l/n)" you introduce yourself. You give him your number, grab a promising book, and exit the building.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO BY RANDY MARSHS BLOCK BUSTER...THOSE STILL EXIST?
The next day was the first day of junior year. You wore a red flannel, jeans, and black high top converse. You walked into school and walked over to your best friend Craig Tucker. "Hey Craig" you say as you flip him off, your usual way of greeting each other.
"Sup (y/n). How was your summer?" Craig asked being an over protective friend as per usual.
"It was great. I met a cute guy at the library. His name is Kyle Broflovski." You confess.
"You think ginger Jew is cute what the hell is wrong with you bruh?" Craig says disgusted.
"WAIT. You know him?" You gush. You thought Kyle was the cutest guy you've seen in your entire life.
"Yeah he goes here. You didn't fucking know that I thought you where smart." Craig teased.
"Hey shut your cake hole fuck face lets get to class." You say angered as you both walk to your first period chemistry.
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FISHSTICKS BECAUSE YES KANYE WEST IS A GAY FISH.
You both sit down at different lab tables because unfortunately you and Craig could not be lab partners. Thanks Mr. Garrison. So you sit next to Kyle instead. He was in your class so you could happily socialize with him. Since it was the first day of school Mr. Garrison let you do whatever you wanted, so you pulled out the book you got the day before and read.
"Hey your (y/n) right" Kyle asks as you hide you blushing face.
"Y-Yeah" you reply nervously.
   "Your reading (title of a book) I love that book."
LATER IN THE DAY BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT BRO.
Lunch finally arrived and Kyle asked you to sit with him alone. You willingly said yes because you really liked him like REALLY liked him.
Kyle walked you to a nice spot outside. "S-So (y/n) I wanted to ask you something." He asked shyly.
   "Yeah Kyle?" You reply back. Your cheeks being showered with a light pink blush.
   "Well before we officially met I have always had a crush on you. Your really smart, you always know how to put Tucker in his place, and your also really pretty. Fat Ass always makes fun of me because for two years I haven't had the guts to talk to you. Sou will you be my girlfriend?" He finished.
   "O-of course." You stutter back still nervous.  Kyle caressed your cheek softly. You blush even harder. He leans in and softly kisses you. You kiss back softly because you've never really kissed a guy before.
   His lips are warm and taste like mint. There was nothing to describe how amazing it felt. Clyde tried to kiss you once but you punched him in the nose and he cried when he saw blood
   When you broke you heard a two familiar voices. The first voice screamed "YES" While the other just kept stuttering "C-Craig please ca-calm down." It was Creek (that's what you call them because they're a couple CREEK ALL THE WAY)  your best friend and his boyfriend pop out of the bushes Craig saying "Congratulations you two" whilst clapping his hands. Tweek just stood there shaking giving you both a thumbs up.  
   "Craig what are you doing?!?" you asked the raven haired boy.
    "Well Tweekers here told me you were having a lunch date with Kyle so I decided to see what happened." Craig replied. The lunch bell rang. You had to go to 5th period (foreign language). Kyle offered to walk you to class.
   Of course you allowed him to. You both held hands down the hallways to your glass. Most girls gossiped more as you both walked past. Wendy and Stan cheered for you both. Clyde cried as Token elbowed hm to stop it and gave you a thumbs up.
     When you arrived to you class Kyle hugged you and kissed you on the forehead. "Bye babe I'll see you after school." He says.
    "Bye" you reply as you kiss him goodbye. When you walked into class everyone said "Oooooooooooooo" you looked at them and said "GROW UP" from then on out you were practically perfect.

----------------------------------------------
Hey so this was a really long chapter and it was an all nighters so that probably why but anyway I hope you enjoy and have a lovely day. See yah Kylie. Abby OUT.