Chapter 50

A knock sounded on the wooden door of Percy's home as a blonde with a large file in hand swung from one ball of her foot to the other, going back and forth as she waited for the door to open

     "I can't believe I came all this way - by car! - only for nobody to open the door for me," the blonde grumbled in an exasperated voice.

    She had been there for a good seven minutes, knocking the door about every two minutes so as to not seem obnoxious, even though she was getting rather impatient.

     The blonde started to walk around the front of the house so as to wait for someone to open the door.

    As she walked past a door though, something caught her interest and attention.

    There lying on a bed in what the blonde knew to be Percy's room, were two figures.

    "Oh, you have got to be kidding me," the girl grumbled before walking straight up to the door and opening it, seeing as nobody was going to welcome her in.

    Then, she headed straight for the staircase and then climbed it before walking through the corridor until she reached Percy's room, where the door was closed.

    Without a care for privacy, she reached over to the door handle and twisted it quickly and threw it open.

    "Oh Hades no," she sassily said as soon as she saw who was in the bed.

    Under the covers, there was Apollo and Percy.

     And it wasn't even with Apollo on one side and Percy on the other. No. It was with Apollo's under Percy as she had her arm across his chest, the demigod both snoring and drooling.

     Annabeth gave a huff and then rolled her eyes before swiftly charging at the two and ripping the covers off of them - inwardly thanking the gods that they were fully clothed because she did not want to alternate possibility to have happened.

     She then stood over them as she thought of waking them up.

     Hmmm. The sun isn't up... even though it is about six... which means that Apollo better get up this instant.

     But that doesn't change that Percy is still asleep... and probably has to change and get to somewhere considering she has a full face of makeup - which is something I would never have imagined - and the fact she is wearing a flapper dress.

    But how do I wake them up?

     She gave a sigh before moving across the room to where she knew was Percy's bathroom, and she grabbed a bucket from under the sink because Percy weirdly put that under there - not that the daughter of Athena was complaining.